How much time do you spend on MFP each day?

Options

Replies

• DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    Options
    MeganAM89 wrote: »
    MeganAM89 wrote: »
    Just curious....since I stated using MFP I have logged for 6 days straight and am on here the entire time i'm at work (logged in checking back and forth). Besides logging my information, I love reading peoples stories they are very inspiring.

Same here. I still get my work done, obviously, or I'd probably be out of a job, but I find I keep coming back to the message boards - it's become a habit now.

Don't let it, morph into; an addiction lol! Seriously I've to, set my cellular's alarm & keep it away via arms reach otherwise, my clothes'll soak endlessly in; the sink (I hand wash them)! So I am thinking of only being on the forums when, I've to run errands that; involve long waits/bus rides. So that I'm only here when, I've nothing; else to do!

I definitely make an effort to not go onto MFP when I'm at home and during the weekends (except for logging). I have a tendency to obsess over things which is also why I don't actually weigh any of my food. A conscious effort is definitely being made to not be on here 24/7 lol

Lol we're twins! <3 However I began an annual weight riddance group, so I must participate within that since; I've made a commitment & creating it's charts' actually, a stress reliever for; me but I suck at getting rid of weight without, weighing my consumables so; I must do that!
  • kwph
    kwph Posts: 7,375 Member
    Options
    I know I'm getting bad when I'm in the middle of having sex & I'm looking on here just 2 see what someone says their attraction is 2 the opposite gender or pet peeves. ..Just Good stuff!
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    Today in total 4 minutes and 45 seconds
  • txchics
    txchics Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking I'm on this now more than fb, lol...sure makes one pay attention to whatcha eating!!
  • CaptainAmericaGirlYASSS
    Options
    Not as much as I'd like to....
    I have a life. Sorta. :) lol
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,952 Member
    Options
    Its none of your business thank you very much and im offended you asked
  • CaptainAmericaGirlYASSS
    Options
    LMAOOOOOOOOO XD
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options

Totally unrelated but I loved you in Elf :smiley:
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    record today less than 8 minutes.
  • MsDavis99
    MsDavis99 Posts: 101 Member
    Options

LOL this means you are on 23.59 hours of the day
  • MsDavis99
    Options
    time for a weekend break from MFP
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    Too much but not today and less on weekends. Actually, it amazes me how people claim to be SO busy but they can be on here ALL DAY LONG. I just can't.
  • DEBOO7
    DEBOO7 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    probably at least an hour - the logging doesn't take that long once all the common foods are there and you build repetitive meals. I like to read the recent threads and some of the articles so that's probably at least half an hour. I visit the site maybe 6-10 times a day.
  • kwph
    kwph Posts: 7,375 Member
    Options
    I'm actually supposed 2 be doing heart surgery but I can't stop going on here ...(Honestly I really didn't like the next patient anyway)
  • GreenGoddess22
    GreenGoddess22 Posts: 3,821 Member
    Options
    I log on each morning and log my planned meals. I try to "like" my friends status updates quickly and then I don't usually log back on until the next morning. If I'm off work or it's a weekend I'll pop on the forums a few times throughout the day.
  • GreenGoddess22
    GreenGoddess22 Posts: 3,821 Member
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    I spend way less time now

eta: i just checked my activity logs and I logged 39 min 22 seconds MFP Chat/Gif exercise today

How do you check that?
  • MsDavis99
    Options
    I didn't even know it was an activity log
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,338 Member
    Options
    Lately, not much.
    Forums are a snooze fest anymore.
    :sleeping:
  • Rhody_Hoosier
    Rhody_Hoosier Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    melmelw03 wrote: »
    Lately, not much.
    Forums are a snooze fest anymore.
    :sleeping:

@melmelw03 boooooooooooooooooooo. Methinks you have a new drug.

I'm on enough that I'm glad I don't have the other hour eaters (FB, IG, TWTR)
  • LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    Options
    Just long enough, to take me right back to high school.