Need friends and advice

Options
Dont know how to add anyone please send req ❤
Is it possible to lose 20lbs in 1month if so how and how many calories do i have to take in

Replies

• ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    to add people you click on the person's avatar/picture...click again and it will take you to their profile where there will be a green add button if using the computer not smartphone.....plug in your stats into MFP ..choose how much you want to lose 1 pound , 1.5 pound etc. a week and eat what MFP gives you ..if you exercise eat 50% to 75 % of your exercise calories ...I wouldn't put a time line on losing weight because it could cause the person to be disappointed ....I have lost 96 pounds in a little over 2 years ...weight loss is not linear so there will be some weeks you won't lose anything ....wishing you much success :)
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    20 lbs in a month is unrealistic unless you have hundreds of pounds to lose. To find out how many calories to eat fill out your profile in MFP. Pick a reasonable goal for the amount of weight you need to lose then eat that many calories.
  • jdb3388
    jdb3388 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I lose about 20 lbs a month, but I started out at almost 300 lbs and I am only 5'5''. It's not impossible, but its also not what most people do.