New to this, anyone want a support buddy?

Options
Saiosyn
Saiosyn Posts: 41 Member
edited February 2017 in Introduce Yourself
Hi there! Names Sai. I'm not great at introductions, so this will be choppy and ungraceful...A bit about my diet/exercise plan. Well, I'm going to be losing 100lbs. My goal is 2lbs per week. I'm using the slim4life diet plan. And Zumba and cardio hip hop for 1hr, 3 times a week. Starting yoga soon as well. So we'll see how this goes.

A bit about me.... I'm 24. 5'2''. Currently 295.6lbs. My GW is 150lbs. I'm a work at home mother. One 1 and a half-year-old little girl. My other half lives 2 states away. Yay long distance relationships... I have a roommate who doesn't believe in any other food groups but processed and junk foods. Fun.

Progress report: I've been goodish about my diet. I did occasionally binge, but that stops today. And I binged on the stupidest things, like non-light mayo, adding too much cheese, drinking milk, too much bread. And lately junk food. So I'm starting over from scratch, again, today. I also never seem to finish my water...I hate water.

Well, that's all there is for now. I welcome all any anyone who wants a buddy for support. I'm here if you wanna rant, cry, yell, scream, laugh, plan routines, be held accountable for your progress, anything really. Everyone can use a friend. I know I can. Thanks for taking the time to read over this. You got this!

Replies

• TheNewBabs
    TheNewBabs Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hey Sai I just made this account today as well. It was one of those "enough is enough, I'm going to finally take control of my life" moment. That sounds like a great plan! I'm going to be chopping my calories in half! I realized I was eating an average of 2500 calories a day! I don't move for the most part so all of that food just sits there being disgusting. I'm hoping this site helps me keep track of what I eat and to also help motivate me to keep on doing it.

It must be hard being in a long term relationship! I can't even imagine being away from my SO for a couple of months. Which is going to happen soon since he's joining the air force :dizzy:

I binge for no reason too. Like I'll eat and eat and eat when I'm stressed or when I'm feeling sad. Food has always been my go to for emotional needs. I need to re think my relationship with my body and my diet. If you want to add me you can! Like I said I just made an account today and would love any friends or support.
    My GW is 110, I'm currently 150 and I'm 5'0