100 plus pounds to lose.

Options
124»

Replies

• Working_Hard4me
    Working_Hard4me Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Feel Free to add me! I have 127 pounds to loose. Only 15 days in and I am 10.8lbs down. Looking for others with same motivation to lose it!
  • TaraDeNucci
    TaraDeNucci Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Over 100 for me too, if anyone wants to add me, feel free. Love new friends!
  • Kelley0519
    Kelley0519 Posts: 254 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Hey there! My starting goal back in January of this year was 100 lbs to lose. Since then, I have lost 15 lbs so far! This is my 3rd time losing the same 100 lbs :neutral: It's a journey for sure, but doable! Consistency is key! Feel free to add me :smile:
  • Igottagethealthy17
    Igottagethealthy17 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Your all more than welcome to add me,we got this :)
  • Scarlet9904
    Scarlet9904 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I have to lose 130 some odd
  • Ronelene
    Ronelene Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Saiosyn wrote: »
    Hello, everyone. I'm on a journey to lose 100 plus pounds. 147lbs to be exact. Though I'm breaking it down into sections. I wish to loose 50 lbs in 3-4 months and an average of at least 2lbs a week. My weakness seems to be Fats. Dairy is a big thing in my life, and my diet pretty much cuts it out completely. Not that I can never have it, but it's occasional.

Basically, I have a certain amount of food to eat each day. 2 Proteins, 1 Tbsp of Fat, 4 Veggies...so on so forth. I don't really need to count calories since I will always be eating 1500 calories or under with my daily food intake. But I'm counting them anyway. I also need to drink 80-100oz of water, which all but kills me.

I've been failing in the Dairy department. Can't seem to give it up. I slip and drink milk more often than I should. Or I eat more cheese. I love cheese....and milk....and mayo. xD So I need to severely discipline myself in this area.

Any new friends are always welcomes. Help, support, and advice as well.

Thanks ^.^

You can do it!! Please, check out Bright Line Eating... Its on facebook too.. changes the way addictive people think...I think it sounds, to me, like this could be great for you.. I will be doing it as well.. Sign up for 14 day challenge in March, and her book will come free with the challenge..
  • Ronelene
    Ronelene Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    jus4ninny wrote: »
    I am new to this. What does member after a person's name mean?

Not sure, as I am new too... But I believe, it is someone who is paying for the full benefits of this site..
  • MarilynML86
    MarilynML86 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just started like yesterday and I really need to lose about 200 pounds but that is a huge number I am 367 pounds and I am 30 with the Dr talking about going to a cardiologist and it scared me. I have been walking and going by the calorie counter. I would really like some friends to talk with because I have not much motivation in my life to do anything and would really like someone to keep in touch with so we can keep each other motivated and do this together.
  • Scarlet9904
    Scarlet9904 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    i have 130+lbs to lose myself ive lost about 12 so far (this says 10 cause i found out i was 262 after entering 260 T.T but im sitting at 250 right now due to health exercising isnt an option so all food it is