Post Something Entertaining!

cee134
cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
Post anything you find entertaining.

Constructive positive criticism is fine so we can agree if something is entertaining or not.

Replies

• NewlifeinNW
    NewlifeinNW Posts: 3,866 Member
    a6hqc84q2ofp.gif
  • JackKopCh
    JackKopCh Posts: 8,044 Member
    subcounter wrote: »
    lol its funny because something like this happened to me:

pRGqlyh.jpg

My email since I was about 13 years old is still the one I use for everything so I get weird looks when I have to tell people it, especially now all these shops ask you for it at the till when you're buying something so they can send you an email receipt..... it contains an old nickname (jKcDiCk) and I always get asked what it means :weary:
  • JackKopCh
    JackKopCh Posts: 8,044 Member
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    JackKopCh wrote: »

pRGqlyh.jpg

My email since I was about 13 years old is still the one I use for everything so I get weird looks when I have to tell people it, especially now all these shops ask you for it at the till when you're buying something so they can send you an email receipt..... it contains an old nickname (jKcDiCk) and I always get asked what it means :weary:

I would be way too embarrassed to ask you! I would just giggle under my breath and make creepy assumptions.

Haha its actually not too bad, J for Jack, K for Kenny (I always wore my parka hood up even in summer when I was young), C for my surname and I needed something to add on the end, and I was in IT class and someone said Dick because you're a dick... so it stuck xD

On topic.... still and always will be the best video ever...

https://youtu.be/ZZ5LpwO-An4
  • xzsharp
    xzsharp Posts: 781 Member
    that dangerous knife wielding mofo :D
  • subcounter
    subcounter Posts: 2,382 Member

pRGqlyh.jpg

I would be way too embarrassed to ask you! I would just giggle under my breath and make creepy assumptions.

Haha its actually not too bad, J for Jack, K for Kenny (I always wore my parka hood up even in summer when I was young), C for my surname and I needed something to add on the end, and I was in IT class and someone said Dick because you're a dick... so it stuck xD

oh god forgot about that song, now it is going to be stuck in my mind for a while:

Cupcake-dog-war-flashbacks-PTSD.gif
  • subcounter
    subcounter Posts: 2,382 Member

hahaha that reminds me of this, I laughed more than I should on this:

• jmp463
    jmp463 Posts: 266 Member
    jgyflhhlzwf4.gif
  • cee134
    cee134 wrote: »
    giphy.gif

This frightened rather than entertained. Just my opinion. Please don't flag or block me

Life isn't always about you hun. :)
  • cee134

pRGqlyh.jpg

FYI- Stories count as entertaining.
This discussion has been closed.