Reliable movie site?

Options
Gaygirl2120
Gaygirl2120 Posts: 541 Member
Does anyone know of a reliable site that won't give me a virus that I can watch movies on? I'm desperate to see Below Her Mouth, but it hasn't been released in the US yet.

Replies

• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Netflix and wait.
  • subcounter
    subcounter Posts: 2,382 Member
    Options
    Movie site? What is that?

tumblr_nh0lt6xr8X1tf767po1_500.gif
  • JackKopCh
    JackKopCh Posts: 8,044 Member
    Options
    Go to Reddit and search 'Full Movies on Google' or 'Full Movies on Vimeo'.... you can watch most of the new movies directly on Google Drive, no ads, pop ups or anything, the one you are after is not out anywhere online though.
  • MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    Options
    Sean-Lock-1800x9001-990x495.jpg
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Options
    Kodi
  • JackKopCh
    Options
    fmovies.se is a good one too!
  • Hensonator1084
    Hensonator1084 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    If you on an android phone you can download showbox from google has all the latest movies for free
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Options
    Putlocker, but lately it's been slow buffering/downloading so it takes 3-4 hours to watch a 90 minute movie.
  • JackKopCh
    Options
    zyxst wrote: »
    Putlocker, but lately it's been slow buffering/downloading so it takes 3-4 hours to watch a 90 minute movie.

Putlocker is pure garbage now :weary:
  • JackKopCh
    Options
    This is an illegal habit. Please go to the movie theatre or buy your movies.

I do, I pay £205 a year for my limitless ticket, but I might wanna watch em at home too....
  • Gaygirl2120
    Options

Who said it was a habit? It's one movie I'm looking to watch because it's not available on the US. If it was in the movies here I would have already gone to see it.
  • Gaygirl2120
    Options
    JackKopCh wrote: »

I do, I pay £205 a year for my limitless ticket, but I might wanna watch em at home too....

Exactly. I have Netflix, cable, Amazon Prime. But this one particular movie isn't on any of them or on theaters. People just want to jump to conclusions.
  • Spliner1969
    Spliner1969 Posts: 3,233 Member
    Options
    I was on the xbox one the other day and found an app in the appstore for 'free movies'. I installed it and was surprised to find all the latest rips and cams right there for free streaming. Granted, streaming is a grey area, but I quickly uninstalled it because the One doesn't connect through a VPN. Not advocating piracy in any way but there are ways, and it seems Microsoft is willing to let you do it on their closed system as well haha.
  • JackKopCh
    Options
    You only really risk getting in trouble if you are tr uploader, watch and download all you want
  • subcounter
    subcounter Posts: 2,382 Member
    Options
    I was on the xbox one the other day and found an app in the appstore for 'free movies'. I installed it and was surprised to find all the latest rips and cams right there for free streaming. Granted, streaming is a grey area, but I quickly uninstalled it because the One doesn't connect through a VPN. Not advocating piracy in any way but there are ways, and it seems Microsoft is willing to let you do it on their closed system as well haha.

I would considering moving to a different state, just in case.
  • Gaygirl2120
    Options
    Jax2120 wrote: »

Who said it was a habit? It's one movie I'm looking to watch because it's not available on the US. If it was in the movies here I would have already gone to see it.
    You can locate the distributor on IMdB and pay them to ship you a personal copy. Your OP sounds like you want a website where you can see a pirated version without a "virus".

No conclusion needed.

I also named the one movie. I never said I want to sit & watch free movies all day. You can get viruses from certain websites.
  • Hensonator1084
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Watch what you want and do what you want its up to you, weather its legal or illegal who cares you always get them do gooders who try and make you aware that your being a naughty boy or girl haha if subscriprion companys like sky and cable wasnt ripping people off with pay per view and stuff like that maybe people would be happy to pay for the movies enjoy your movie girl hope u downnload it for FREE lol
  • Gaygirl2120
    Options
    Watch what you want and do what you want its up to you, weather its legal or illegal who cares you always get them do gooders who try and make you aware that your being a naughty boy or girl haha if subscriprion companys like sky and cable wasnt ripping people off with pay per view and stuff like that maybe people would be happy to pay for the movies enjoy your movie girl hope u downnload it for FREE lol

Lol thanks! The funny thing is I never once said a "free" website either. But people just want to look for reasons to be negative & point fingers. I would gladly pay to see it, but free would be awesome too!
  • Hensonator1084
    Options
    Lol here in england we actually have to have a licence for a tv how ridiculus is that