What's YOUR weakness when it comes to the opposite gender?

Options

Replies

• sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    FeraFilia wrote: »
    A man who can cook. Yes, please.

I've never had a man cook me anything (except for my dad which is totally different) but I must agree with this one. I'd be fascinated with weakness lol
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,506 Member
    Options
    sw33tp3a1 wrote: »

I've never had a man cook me anything (except for my dad which is totally different) but I must agree with this one. I'd be fascinated with weakness lol

how do you feel about pop tarts fresh from the toaster?
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options

Never had a man cook me anything either. My husband's skills are limited to boiling water and using the microwave... on the plus side, I never have to do dishes. :D
  • dpwellman
    dpwellman Posts: 3,271 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    As I. Frankly I can't stand to eat "out" as it's just usually disappointing compared to what I can do myself. I'm currently on an Asian kick (lo mein and fried rice-- Thai)
  • FeraFilia
    Options
    Kasner1975 wrote: »

Really?! That's a shame! My happy place is in the kitchen cooking for a SO, sharing a couple bottles of wine while she sits at the kitchen table.... I could do that every day.

And I've had the same. I've never been with a woman that graduated passed the burnt toast and Kraft Dinner level of cooking.

That's about where I was when I met my husband, I could scramble an egg and warm up a frozen dinner but otherwise hopeless. I decided I wanted to learn. I grabbed some cook books and started watching food network. Now cooking, and especially watching others enjoy what I've made, are some of my favorite things. :)
  • FeraFilia
    Options
    dpwellman wrote: »
    As I. Frankly I can't stand to eat "out" as it's just usually disappointing compared to what I can do myself. I'm currently on an Asian kick (lo mein and fried rice-- Thai)

I've never had Thai food.
  • dpwellman
    dpwellman Posts: 3,271 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Wha-- what? What? No! That's just unconsionable. Unreasonably unreasonable. You must address that forthwith. My faves are curried catfish with green peppercorns and spicy basil fried rice. Either is top notch pre-race fare.
  • FeraFilia
    Options
    Wha-- what? What? No! That's just unconsionable. Unreasonably unreasonable. You must adress that forthwith. My faves are curried catfish with green peppercorns and spicy basil fried rice. Either is top notch pre-race fare.

There are many cultural cuisines that have never crossed my palate. I'm a culinary neophyte.
  • canary_girl
    canary_girl Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I like guys who are kind, have a good sense of humor, someone not afraid to be a little goofy, has good taste in music, I swoon over a good mix tape.

Physically I like nice arms, tattoos, bald, scruffy facial hair is a plus.
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    I like guys who are kind, have a good sense of humor, someone not afraid to be a little goofy, has good taste in music, I swoon over a good mix tape.

Physically I like nice arms, tattoos, bald, scruffy facial hair is a plus.

mix tape?

Hi there!
  • Motorsheen
    Options

unpossible!

Thai food is some of the best tasting food on Earth.

here ya' go: https://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurants-g60993-c39-Cincinnati_Ohio.html
  • sw33tp3a1
    Options
    Yes really.. Shame everywhere lol

I ain't even gonna lie, I burn the damn bread but I redeem myself with making some awesome Mexican food. Weird.
    Kasner1975 wrote: »

Really?! That's a shame! My happy place is in the kitchen cooking for a SO, sharing a couple bottles of wine while she sits at the kitchen table.... I could do that every day.

And I've had the same. I've never been with a woman that graduated passed the burnt toast and Kraft Dinner level of cooking.

• sw33tp3a1
    Options
    You're gonna need to toast the whole box to fill me up. I like 'em frosted. TIA
    Motorsheen wrote: »

how do you feel about pop tarts fresh from the toaster?

• FeraFilia
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

unpossible!

Thai food is some of the best tasting food on Earth.

here ya' go: https://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurants-g60993-c39-Cincinnati_Ohio.html

I am both grateful for the suggestion and a little surprised you remember where I live.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    Intelligence and personality. If you're a jerk or have no soul, I automatically won't be interested.

However, if you smell like a forest or an old antique bookstore, I'll be all over you. <-- true weakness = scent

Curse me and my olfactory senses. :P