I'm new here

Options
I'm new here and just wanted to share a little about myself. A year ago I took a secretary job where I work. Since then I put on about 40 pounds. I was overweight before that so now I really need to lose weight. I'm currently 25 years old and 304 pounds. My goal is to be back to where I was my senior year of high school, 215 pounds, which is still a little overweight for my height but a lot better than 304.

Replies

• bowling_king_82
    bowling_king_82 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm new here and just wanted to share a little about myself. A year ago I took a secretary job where I work. Since then I put on about 40 pounds. I was overweight before that so now I really need to lose weight. I'm currently 25 years old and 304 pounds. My goal is to be back to where I was my senior year of high school, 215 pounds, which is still a little overweight for my height but a lot better than 304.
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    That is an excellent starting goal I think. I hope you find this site and the people as helpful as I have. I have been here since Aug and have started to see some nice progress.

Best of luck.

Eve
  • pamelawh
    pamelawh Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    hi,

its possible to make food work for you. go to crosscrunch.com; there is a meal plan that will help you lose weight without starving.

good luck with your goal
  • slrushby
    Options
    hi i am new here as of now will let know how my progress is going in about a week or two
  • neverbeenskinny
    neverbeenskinny Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Just joined tonight. I was just looking at pictures of myself a year ago at a friend's wedding and was surprised to see how overweight I was. Since then, I've lost over 50 pounds, but I've been stuck lately and am hoping that this site will help.
  • bigdane321
    bigdane321 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Hey bowl_king

Thanks for sharing I never get tired of reading other peoples new start. I also started at 305 I'm down to 278. My goal is 225. I to ride a desk most of the day. I try to walk as much as I can. It's not easy but I manage at least a mile a day. Good luck
  • cardgrl
    cardgrl Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You're in the right place! Now that I have a desk job, my "tuffett" has gotten a lot larger than I would like it! Keep up the good work!