Seeing no results

Options
2»

Replies

• CafeRacer808
    CafeRacer808 Posts: 2,396 Member
    Options
    dmwh142 wrote: »
    Thank you quiksylver296 for the flow chart. That should be automatically given as an answer anytime someone post that they can loose weight.

It usually is... ;)
  • fupthesides
    fupthesides Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

portions on food packaging(labels) can be off up to 20%. [/quote]

^^^
    This... Even things like packaged salads can be off. Sadly, you have to weigh everything.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Thank you quiksylver296 for the flow chart. That should be automatically given as an answer anytime someone post that they can loose weight.

It usually is... ;)

It's easier than typing it all out every time...
  • fxstar
    fxstar Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Maybe you eat less than your body needs .. too much just like fewer food ... Don't create a body resistance & calm down then u will c the greatest results
  • meltedsno
    meltedsno Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    make sure you are logging and measuring absolutely every single thing that goes into your mouth. I take a variety of "gummie" vitamins each morning (Calcium, Vitamins C, D, and B, Hair/Skin/Nails). Okay.... so those vitamins add up to 85 calories a day. If I did not log the 85 calories a day, I could very well be over eating. 85 calories doesn't sound like much but can add up to around 2500 extra calories per month. In a year's time that could mean an extra 8-10 lbs weight gain just from not logging vitamins. Really take a look at your food portions... logging a "small apple" when it is really a "medium" or "large" could be enough to just throw you over your daily totals...
  • scubabumm57
    scubabumm57 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thank You everyone....you are all awesome to this newbie.....and I appreciate the help!!!!
  • perkymommy
    perkymommy Posts: 1,642 Member
    Options
    Are you weighing/measuring all the food?

Maybe the fact that you are walking/working out 5 days a week is causing water retention.

Have you tried measuring yourself and going by that instead of the scale?
  • CafeRacer808
    CafeRacer808 Posts: 2,396 Member
    Options

It usually is... ;)

It's easier than typing it all out every time...

Agreed. That flowchart should be a sticky.
  • TheJourneyToFabulous
    Options
    I hadnt lost weight in about 2 weeks but still lost inches, maybe weight and measure? At least that way I know something is working