Thoughts on Bellabeat?

Options
So far, that's the tracker that I like the best and I'm considering making the purchase but I'd like to know if any of you have already bought it and what you think of it?

Replies

• MaybeLed
    MaybeLed Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    There was a little chat about it a while ago, no-one was wild about it, it is meant to be quite big. Depends how you want to wear it.

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/comment/37703199#Comment_37703199
  • Christie23
    Christie23 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    :-/ Hmmm... doesn't sound good. I was looking into the new Urban Leaf that tracks stress levels too. It had great reviews... I just wanted to hear from someone personally.
  • sweeteakate
    sweeteakate Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I have the leaf nature and absolutely love it. it tracks steps as accurately as a fitbit. tracks stress, meditation, period and sleep patterns. You can also set alarms in it to remind you when to take vitamins or pills, an alarm to wake up and reminders to get active and walk around. I get compliments on it all the time because it looks like jewelry. I love wearing pretty things, so this was definitely the best wellness tracker for me. I love the meditation app on it as well because it reminds me to be mindful and has so many different guided meditations that you can do.