Anything good?

Options

Replies

• synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    It was awesome when my friend came up and the idiot gossips about her and her brother probably felt a bit sheepish.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Keeping food down after food poisoning ..yayy
  • merrysailor88
    merrysailor88 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    I didn't eat any of the Girl Scout cookies that were tempting me from the kitchen.
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    I walked outside and while it was cloudy, it was warm and breezy and quite lovely. :)
  • itsy_bitsy_spider
    itsy_bitsy_spider Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    My walk was really peaceful and grounding, and the sun was shining, and there was a nice little breeze. And I tried Michigan Cherry coffee for the first time, and it was everything I'd hoped it would be.

But I still couldn't enjoy the day. So, anything good? Today I'm just gonna have to go with... no.
  • JukeboxHeroine
    JukeboxHeroine Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    My migraine is finally gone.
  • Jimb376mfp
    Jimb376mfp Posts: 6,231 Member
    Options
    I lost .4 of a pound at WW.
    90 minutes later I "lost" more in BR.

Sunny warm 70 degrees at Fido Field dog park today.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    I don't have, pets & while my disability allows me to've a "Companion Animal" in, my otherwise "No Pets Allowed" apartment I am unable to; afford any potential emergency veterinary expenses & that's why, I don't have; any but today my apartment complex's having therapy dogs come for a reading event so, I'll go since I've been somewhat depressive since; animals help alleviate that!

That's great that your apartment does that.
    Just a thought...if you like animals cat rescues often need volunteers. Occasionally vet clinics too. And sometimes dog rescues need fosters for their dogs, and veterinary care is covered by the foster organization. Fostering is hard tho, its hard to let them go.
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    I'm happy to be back at home, with my own stuff, my own bed and my own cat. Makes me appreciate the little things.
    Also I found $100 bill that I thought I had lost!
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,770 Member
    Options
    I learned about Ben & Jerry's Urban Bourbon today.

Sadly, it does not appear to be available in my area. Dammit I live in the South...in a city...we love our Bourbon (and our ice cream) down here. There is a scoop store in St. Augustine...maybe they'll get it soon.
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    Options
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    I don't have, pets & while my disability allows me to've a "Companion Animal" in, my otherwise "No Pets Allowed" apartment I am unable to; afford any potential emergency veterinary expenses & that's why, I don't have; any but today my apartment complex's having therapy dogs come for a reading event so, I'll go since I've been somewhat depressive since; animals help alleviate that!

That's great that your apartment does that.
    Just a thought...if you like animals cat rescues often need volunteers. Occasionally vet clinics too. And sometimes dog rescues need fosters for their dogs, and veterinary care is covered by the foster organization. Fostering is hard tho, its hard to let them go.

It's the, 1st time that; they've done this event & many, people came so; hopefully they'll continue to! While there's an animal shelter within a bus distance, taking the bus alone just to run errands is exceedingly exhausting; so any volunteering that I do/have done I only do my apartment complex. I'll look into fostering though, hopefully my disability isn't a; disqualifying factor! I'd rather foster than, not have any animals; at all!
  • Gimsteinn
    Gimsteinn Posts: 7,678 Member
    Options
    @DeficitDuchess OMG they're the cutest :love:
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    Options
    Gimsteinn wrote: »
    @DeficitDuchess OMG they're the cutest :love:

@Gimsteinn I agree! The 1st picture's of a female Siberian Husky named Sasha & the 2nd's a male Corgi named Reese's Pieces!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    I am looking forward to going to bed early