Is anyone a lipsense distributor?

Options
GemstoneofHeart
GemstoneofHeart Posts: 865 Member
If you have any experience with it can you please tell me if it's really worth it without trying to get me to sign up under you? I am thinking about it but I need an honest opinion on if it's worth the time and money. Everything online is biased because they want you to sign up under them.

Replies

• MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    Options
    no idea what this is but even these few lines make it sound like the typical pyramid scheme
  • GemstoneofHeart
    Options
    Oh it definitely is a pyramid scheme, no doubt!
    I am wanting it because I actually like the product and want the discount for myself.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    If you have any experience with it can you please tell me if it's really worth it without trying to get me to sign up under you? I am thinking about it but I need an honest opinion on if it's worth the time and money. Everything online is biased because they want you to sign up under them.

With most of the products like these there are alternative, cheaper, non-contract solutions out there in abundance. the appeal is the easy packaging and marketing of them, which ads the cost. Personally, if it is something you believe you will still to and get in better shape, and alternatives wouldn't work for whatever reason, then it is worth the extra cost. However, with a little more elbow grease and work on the user end, you can get the exact same results just eating right, exercising, and tracking through an ap like MFP. Just go check the success stories.

All the best.
  • GemstoneofHeart
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »

With most of the products like these there are alternative, cheaper, non-contract solutions out there in abundance. the appeal is the easy packaging and marketing of them, which ads the cost. Personally, if it is something you believe you will still to and get in better shape, and alternatives wouldn't work for whatever reason, then it is worth the extra cost. However, with a little more elbow grease and work on the user end, you can get the exact same results just eating right, exercising, and tracking through an ap like MFP. Just go check the success stories.

All the best.

It's not a weight loss product, it's makeup.
    Thanks though.
  • GemstoneofHeart
    Options
    Lol well I can assure you I would not quit my job to do this. I literally just want the discount!