Edit recipe on mfp?

Options
jerb00
jerb00 Posts: 155 Member
Does anyone know how to do it? I made a mistake with the number of servings...

Replies

• CyberTone
    CyberTone Posts: 7,337 Member
    Options
    ​Please see this article, and search for answers to Frequently Asked Questions and other helpful articles, on the MFP Help/FAQ pages...

https://myfitnesspal.desk.com/customer/en/portal/articles/13994-how-do-i-edit-or-delete-a-recipe-
  • jerb00
    jerb00 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the link - I checked it out. Unfortunately, I don't see an option for editing when I am in the app. It only gives me an option for creating a new recipe. Am I missing it?
  • CyberTone
    CyberTone Posts: 7,337 Member
    Options
    jerb00 wrote: »
    Thanks for the link - I checked it out. Unfortunately, I don't see an option for editing when I am in the app. It only gives me an option for creating a new recipe. Am I missing it?

Which mobile app, Android or iOS, although I think they are similar?

You can not edit a Recipe from the Add Food to Diary workflow where you add Recent, Frequent, etc. to your Food Diary. You have to go to Menu > My Recipes & Foods, then tap on a Recipe to open the Recipe first. On my older Android version, once I open a Recipe, there is a pencil icon to open the editing tools, then I can use the plus icon to add an ingredient. When I tap it, it first says No Match Found, but I can then either type the name of a food item to search or tap the barcode icon to use the barcode scanner. I can also select an individual ingredient then tap the trash bin icon to delete one or more ingredients. When done editing, I tap the check mark icon to save.