Looking to gain muscle mass without bulking

Options
Where to start...I used to lift seriously for about 5 years and at my peak was 215 and pretty shredded. Things changed and I stopped lifting for about 5 years, until now!

Getting back at it has been slow and frustrating knowing what I was once capable of, but I am finally at the stage of craving the gym daily and loving it.

Currently I am about 206 lbs and fairly lean. I am 6'3" and about to be 35. My goal is to continue to cut up but also put on 15 lbs of muscle. I know this is a difficult task but I am willing to put in the time and effort. With this in mind, I have drastically changed my diet, cutting out fried food, giving up alcohol (except for special occasions), limiting my sugar intake, and generally trying to eat clean. As of this week, with the goal of gaining, I have started to count calories (hence joining this community) and I am on a 3,500 cal diet.

So, I am looking for ideas and suggestions on all fronts, diet and routines. My problem areas (or target areas for growth) are legs, forarms, and chest. I hope the community will provide useful information that we can all learn from. Thanks!kl0tt1g9zh0i.jpg