Where my shorties at??

Options
Hello MyFitnessPal community,
My names Heather. A few weeks ago I started lifting. I love to run too. Now I'm trying to get my eating into check since I've hit a plateau.
I'm 5'2. Started off at 152 lbs, about a year and a half later I am now 135! My goal weight is 125.
It's motivating and insightful to have other ladies with similar body types as me. But all little health nuts that need some motivation and support are welcome to add me

Replies

• NerdyWord33
    NerdyWord33 Posts: 52 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Hey there! I'm Amanda. 5'3" and 211 lbs. Goal weight for now is 150. I've got a LOT to lose. I tried this 3 years ago and lost 35 lbs,but quit after finding out I was pregnant.
    In my glory days, I weighed about 100lbs less and ran daily.
    I have just started with weight lifting, trying to rekindle my love for running, and get back into teaching martial arts.
    My ultimate goal is to get back into to shape, be strong, and learn to manage my diabetes.
    Add me if you want to!
  • SylviaS333
    SylviaS333 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi, My name is Sylvia. I'm 5'3"and I started at 135 pounds (but I have a very small frame) Drastic diet changes and seeking advice from a nutritionist(mostly due to health issues that arose) and I'm now down to 113, which is lower than I intended, but now I'm looking to maintain and add fitness into the mix. Thanks for posting this. Adding you.
  • rolenthegreat
    rolenthegreat Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm Loren. About 5'1" and have been floating around 125 for a while, trying get under 120lbs, then planning to use MFP to maintain and decrease my BF%. It'd be great to get a couple friends for support, loosing is hard when your you have less room for error in logging. I work a boring desk job but train aerial silks/lyra/rope several times a week.