Getting question all the time

After loseing the weight by just eating healthy and going for walk everyday. I still get question why I still eat healthy, weight and measure food and like to go for walks for 60 minutes everyday.

Replies

• chrisfuentes2005
    chrisfuentes2005 Posts: 295 Member
    uh huh. People are weird.
    Sorry hope I am not confusing you
  • Adc7225
    Adc7225 Posts: 1,318 Member
    I just had this discussion with a friend, who then went for his physical and realized why I still do this. From last year to this year his health has gone down some (nothing major), my physical was rather boring - no issues. Health does not just happen, for some people it can just appear that way.

You just answer them anyway you feel at the moment and know that what you are doing is what is best for you.
  • Tell them you made a lifestyle change. Plain and simple.
  • FreyasRebirth
    FreyasRebirth Posts: 514 Member
    Because you like being alive?
  • JacquiH73
    JacquiH73 Posts: 124 Member
    Tell them you made a lifestyle change. Plain and simple.

Yeah, that.
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,463 Member
    "Because I want to live a long and active life. Don't you?"
  • apullum
    apullum Posts: 4,838 Member
    Ask them why they don't do those things.
  • chrisfuentes2005
    chrisfuentes2005 Posts: 295 Member
    Thanks everyone for the reply.
  • HappyGrape
    HappyGrape Posts: 436 Member
    I often ignore the remarks and refuse to comment. Or straight say I am not going to discuss how I eat or exercise, or I am not interested in talking about it.

You don't owe any explanation to anyone
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,492 Member
    cwolfman13 wrote: »
    After loseing the weight by just eating healthy and going for walk everyday. I still get question why I still eat healthy, weight and measure food and like to go for walks for 60 minutes everyday.

Because the vast majority of people see "diet" as a verb and a temporary act rather than a noun. Most people associate regular exercise with weight loss rather than fitness. Mostly people are dumb as *kitten*.

Yep. I've found most people think if you say you exercise they are like "why you don't need to lose weight" they don't understand exercise is a part of daily maintenance. My relatives and friends are always like "I started exercising a few times a week but haven't even lost anything". Most people think exercise = weight loss. It's kinda sad lol.