Portion Size ( with pic)

Options
2»

Replies

• NatashaCrnjacBoyce
    Options
    junodog1 wrote: »
    is the topping on the salmon butter or a cheese? Are you weighing and counting that too? If not those calories add up.
    that's the natural fat that comes out of the salmon. It's no toppings

• NatashaCrnjacBoyce
    Options
    If anything your calorie intake sounds too low for your height and activity level do I have a feeling that you're not really eating 1200 calories.

I do use a good scale but mainly for my proteins, haven't really been using for vegetables, salads and etc. I guess I need to be more aware or that.
  • CafeRacer808
    CafeRacer808 Posts: 2,396 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    If anything your calorie intake sounds too low for your height and activity level do I have a feeling that you're not really eating 1200 calories.

I do use a good scale but mainly for my proteins, haven't really been using for vegetables, salads and etc. I guess I need to be more aware or that.

As you get closer to your goal weight, accurate calorie counting becomes extremely important because your margin for error diminishes significantly. And in order to count calories accurately, you need to weigh all solid foods, including packaged foods and "pre-protioned" foods like slices of bread, bacon, etc. and yes, fruits and veg.
  • NatashaCrnjacBoyce
    Options
    I will say on a positive note that my clothes Don't feel as tight and smushed, and fit better. Even though the scale isn't showing much
  • Gamliela
    Gamliela Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    That looks like a really nice dinner, enjoy. Bon appetite!
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    Portion sizes don't mean anything where weight loss is concerned...total calories do.
  • mmutluaydin
    mmutluaydin Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    As long as you eat like this and exercise, there is no reason you'd gain weight unless there is a problem with the hormones. I just suggest that you do not drop calories drastically.
  • NatashaCrnjacBoyce
    Options
    Thanks for all you help guys!!!! Weighed in this morning and down 2 lbs!!! Thanks I'm finally seeing the light