30's Women who wants to shed the weight.

Options
124»

Replies

• ZaraK2017
    ZaraK2017 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi. I would love to be added to this group. Not sure how to.
  • addrionix1
    addrionix1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    My name is Jo. I'm 32 and a new mom of a 5 month old. I just restarted this app about 2 weeks ago and have already gained 5 pounds. Old habits die hard. My current weight is 183 and my goal is 130. I am former military, and very uncomfortable in my skin.
    When I'm not looking after my little one I'm a full time EMT. The long, hard days promote a lot of eating out, so I'm trying to learn to make better choices. It's difficult, but not impossible.
    I could really use some friends for motivation. I have a little bit of PPD, exercise helps, and I think weight lose would be beneficial as well.
  • lizziegal12
    lizziegal12 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Friday is finally here, I'm allowing myself to have a cheat day once a week so it's either today or tomorrow & then I go back to my usual plan.
  • isabel3698
    isabel3698 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Sent request. I'm 28 yr old mother of 2 (12yr old boy & 6 yr old girl. Looking for motivational support to stay on track.
  • LeanneD80
    LeanneD80 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I would love to have some friends on here for support, encouragement, and accountability. 35 year old mother of two. Feel free to add me.
  • annteja
    annteja Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hello. I'm 30, no kids. I want to lose 28 pouns. Please add me, togetheer we are stronger :)
  • veronicav0502
    veronicav0502 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Didn't get any workout in yesterday except for 20 minutes of walking since the kids and I had a "study hall" evening, but I know I'll put in some extra tonight!
  • lknjohnson
    lknjohnson Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    I'm 30, about to be 31 on the 20th. I have a 10 month old and have about 20-30lbs to lose. I had lost all my preg weight plus 15 pounds right after having my baby but I gain back 15-18lbs. I've been overweight and going up and now all my life. Now its time to make a change and get serious. So far since 2/27/27 till today I am down 6 lbs. Feel free to add me if you want.
  • cocates77
    cocates77 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Add me. I'm 39. Mom. Looking to lose about 25-30 lbs. I've already lost 22lbs. I would add you and a lot of the other ladies but I'm on my phone and I can either send a message or ignore. Good luck!
  • Denise_Valentine
    Denise_Valentine Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I'm 33 and use beach body on demand. feel free to add me. i log daily and am always cheering others on! we got this!
  • _Phill727
    _Phill727 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Keep at it ladies! You're awesome!
  • jen_0879
    jen_0879 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Also 37 and hoping to lose 50 pounds
  • yummymummy130911
    yummymummy130911 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi all. I am 37 with a 5 year old son and husband who is just as bad sometime lol. I am looking to loose around 50 pounds need lots of support. Started the gym and all new to mfp. I am happy for you to add me x
  • lizziegal12
    lizziegal12 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Welcome all new members, don't let the weekend set you back. Usually I'm so busy doing chores around the house or with my toddler, I completely forget about my goals or myself. Buying fast food & not exercising well this I'm squeezing in healthier meals & some exercise. What is your weekend like?