Friends and Support needed! (Isagenix)

Options

Replies

• Gretasachs89
    Gretasachs89 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    $330 per month

Are you freakin kidding me???

Each to their own. I think it's worth it though. I save a lot on groceries and I love the products. There is a 30 day money back guarantee and you also have the option to join as a member and sell to others which in turn can pay for some of your own products or create wealth. :)
  • crowed1993
    crowed1993 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Add me!!
  • standingstrong414
    standingstrong414 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Love Isagenix! I have been doing it for years! I definitely love how simple it is to use especially when I am on the go. Add me if you would like. Have a great day
  • Jbrisson1982
    Jbrisson1982 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I have just started the 30 day Isagenix program on Monday April 24th, 2017 and I love the plan so far. Feel free to add me!!
  • sara126
    sara126 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Plzzz plzzzz plzzzz add me too ! I need accountability partner!
    I've done Isagenix twice before & both very successful! At one challenge I lost 4.5 kilos in 17 days & didn't gain it back!
    But I need to loose another 25 kilos ...
    Starting a 30 day challenge next Monday.
  • SaraMA1
    SaraMA1 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    I am not following Isagenix, but I am half way through a 30 day Arbonne Detox/Cleanse and feel amazing! I would love accountability friends so I can continue down the path I am headed.
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    Options
    SaraMA1 wrote: »
    I am not following Isagenix, but I am half way through a 30 day Arbonne Detox/Cleanse and feel amazing! I would love accountability friends so I can continue down the path I am headed.

There's no such thing as, a detox/cleanse unless; you've liver and/or kidney failure & only a hospital's able, to administer that; form of treatment!
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    Options
    $330 per month

Are you freakin kidding me???

Each to their own. I think it's worth it though. I save a lot on groceries and I love the products. There is a 30 day money back guarantee and you also have the option to join as a member and sell to others which in turn can pay for some of your own products or create wealth. :)

Of course someone whom, sells it's going to; recommend it!

What you should never have to do, to get/keep a job:

1 Pay your employer an "employee" (membership) fee.
    2 Purchase your employers products either as inventory, to meet a sales quota and/or "for your own personal use" (unless you want to use them).
    3 Seek strangers in stores, online etc. & start/respond to a conversation with them, for the sole purpose of recruiting them.
    Example:
    MLM: Hi you look familiar, did you go to UCLA?
    Victim: No, sorry.
    MLM: Well anyway (notices victim looking at supplements) I sell a superior line of supplements, then these stores have via Isagenix, etc.
    4 Use your personal life (Facebook, Family, etc.) to gain customers.
    5 Your time spent doesn't amount to, at least minimum wage in compensation, "after expenses" (using your vehicle, to deliver products, etc.)

https://youtu.be/s6MwGeOm8iI
  • PurpleLavender77
    PurpleLavender77 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. Isagenix user since February 2017. Lost 25 pounds. (New MFP account)
  • 4homer
    4homer Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Why pay that much when you are already on an app that's free. The only thing lighter is gonna be your wallet.
  • skinnydreams19
    skinnydreams19 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Add me! I have 20-27 pounds to lose and I really need to get accountable. We can buckle down and do this!
  • EZaccone85
    EZaccone85 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I started my fitness pal back in 2011 and lost 40 pounds, because i was in an unhappy relationship...i stopped a yearish later after i found the love of my life (now husband). I have put on happy fat caugh 45 pounds and want to lose it to start a family....so I am back on myfitnesspal and I have a fitbit...anyone that would love to add me...i would love some motivation...and will give some in return
  • shadyj26
    shadyj26 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like.
  • czymom123
    czymom123 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I use Isagenix as well. I need to lose 15 more pounds and this will help me get there. I just tried the new cookies and cream shake and love it. Feel free to add me if you would like.
  • PurpleLavender77
    PurpleLavender77 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    czymom123 wrote: »
    I use Isagenix as well. I need to lose 15 more pounds and this will help me get there. I just tried the new cookies and cream shake and love it. Feel free to add me if you would like.

Just tried the Cookies and cream shake today too :) I love most of the seasonal flavors!
  • czymom123
    czymom123 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    czymom123 wrote: »

Just tried the Cookies and cream shake today too :) I love most of the seasonal flavors!

I tried the Chocolate Mint and was not thrilled. So glad the cookies and cream is good. I wish I had bought more than one canister.
  • beautifulsass
    beautifulsass Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Starting my 3rd week of Isagenix. Add me :)
  • ivffbb
    ivffbb Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just re downloaded the app after a year or so and I'm in need of motivational people to add on here! You're more than welcome to add me or anyone in the comments
  • goalpeace
    goalpeace Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Add me! 25 to lose. Goal by next summer!!