Starting all over again

Options
Hi, my little store , i am 43 I was on mfp 4 ago I lost my weight & was doing great , when meta pause set in at the age of 40 , I went in depression & lot all interest in exercise & diet , I just went to work , then came home & crawl into bed , this went on for 3 years , i gained all my weight back + 20 pound more , this year I stated coming out of my shell , & what to get back to where I was , I would love some friend to help me in my journey !

Replies

• megd44
    megd44 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I went through early menopause as well (42) and am 48 now. My goal on MFP this time is to develop solid exercise habits that will allow me to remain active for the future. Hoping to lose a few ponds as the final weight that just hangs on, but that will be a bonus for me if it happens. I am more looking to build sustainable, healthier eating patterns, while still having all me faves, so I am not one of those people that gains a pound or five a year (common after menopause for many women) and wakes up at 65 unable to do anything.