Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Vegan looking for support on my weight loss journey!

I've had MFP since 2013, and my weights gone up/down a lot over the last 3 years. I went vegan last summer for a few months and have decided to pursue a vegan lifestyle again. Looking for friends to share in my journey (esp any other vegans or vegetarians who can share recipes

Replies

• Missie0108
    Missie0108 Posts: 2 Member
    I just started getting into the vegetarian/partly vegan lifestyle in January!! You can add me on here, I post my diary entries as public, too...I'm still trying to figure all of this out! I've been so used to what I grew up with- meat at the center of nearly every meal. :expressionless:
  • Cre27
    Cre27 Posts: 21 Member
    Hi KortneM,

I have been in touch with what I eat for years, however, I made the decision January of this year to focus more on a vegetarian/vegan diet. I do not dictate to what others what they decide to include in their diet. For me I include fish in my diet when I want it, I have found a lot of different vegetarian and vegan links and recipes I like. Being fit and healthy is what we put into it and it's a life long journey. I would love different recipes or links.