Starting Whole30 Wednesday

Options
I'm starting my first Whole30 on Wednesday. Whole30 friends out there? tips? I already eat mostly healthy except for the binging on cookies or chocolate every once and awhile. I have adult acne issues and that is my main motivation. (of course I would like to lose some pounds) I've signed up to run my first half marathon on April 1 so that's another motivation. I've only heard good things about it. I'm excited!

Replies

• jannickelvira
    jannickelvira Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey, you should check out this thread: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10519051/march-whole30#latest

Its under challenges and called "march whole30"
  • lilgrace15
    lilgrace15 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I replied to that thread.
  • Piqueaboo
    Piqueaboo Posts: 1,193 Member
    Options
    lilgrace15 wrote: »
    I'm starting my first Whole30 on Wednesday. Whole30 friends out there? tips? I already eat mostly healthy except for the binging on cookies or chocolate every once and awhile. I have adult acne issues and that is my main motivation. (of course I would like to lose some pounds) I've signed up to run my first half marathon on April 1 so that's another motivation. I've only heard good things about it. I'm excited!

Have you tried using retinol? I hear it helps with acne. The girls here (I live in France) swear on "Effaclar Duo" by La Roche-Posay, it's a face cream and it clears the skin up nicely. It costs around 10€. Not a weight loss tip, but something else =)
  • boberrymom
    boberrymom Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I am on day 59 of 200 following whole 30 protocol. I am here everyday but do not log my food. We also have a group for whole 30 if anyone is interested. Add me.