Motivated and ready to build a strong group of friends

Options
TruLuv09
TruLuv09 Posts: 4 Member
edited February 2017 in Motivation and Support
Ready to live again. Do you ever feel like your just existing? If so, you probably are. I am a mother of 2, work full time, my schedule is crazy and worst of all, I'm not in good shape. I am however more motivated now then ever before. How? I am being honest with myself, logging everything I eat and I am slowly incorporating exercise. I never thought I'd have cellulite like I do today... but it's my own fault for lack of control and exercise. Today is a new day, so be kind to your body and make the most of your life, besides we only get one that we know of. Wishing you all great success in your journeys. Add me, I'd love to be part of your journey and have you as part of mine.

Replies

• krissyl72
    krissyl72 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I totally feel you! I've been on MFP for about 5 years since my second was born. I've lost most of the baby weight but in the past year gained it all back. Trying to get back on track and I know MFP helps a whole lot! Let's support each other! Anyone else reading this, please feel free to add me!
  • Wakeup2014
    Wakeup2014 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You can add me as well! Working mama of two! It's crazy but we can do it!
  • ladybugs_motivated
    Options
    I am so ready to get back into my happy confident place....it's been a few...okay many years since I felt comfortable in my own skin...I need all the support I can get. Feel free to add me. Let's get this motivation going.
  • Neckita
    Neckita Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I hear you there! I am working on being honest with myself, my food cravings and my fitness level! You got this!!
  • Keztral_73_Mind_Body_Soul
    Options
    Feel free to add me.. Determined this time it will be a life change and not just a diet