What's the story behind your profile picture?

Options

Replies

• blackcomaro
    blackcomaro Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    kwph wrote: »
    I wanna introduce myself gradually.....

One shoulder at a time...lol keeps them guessing!
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    I was making shadow puppets and made one of a dog. Later I made it my profile pic.
  • subcounter
    subcounter Posts: 2,382 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    I was making shadow puppets and made one of a dog. Later I made it my profile pic.

I always thought it was a shark eating a dolphin

vk5Rw.gif
  • Piqueaboo
    Piqueaboo Posts: 1,193 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options

dying haha
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    I had just gotten my nose pierced, and I love Snap Chat filters.
  • kq1981
    kq1981 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options

I'm Eagerly awaiting neck introduction:-)
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options
    It is the cheeseburger fairy. A reminder that you can lose weight and eat the foods you like. A healthy diet can include cheeseburgers.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    Daughter snapped a pic of me at a BBQ at the house last summer.
  • cee134
    Options
    Louise1491 wrote: »
    It was inspired by @MeeseeksAndDestroy because I'm an English cliche.

I'm also inspired by @Louise1491 and @MeeseeksAndDestroy because I think if Mary Poppins was on Rick and Morty she would make dog shadow puppets.
  • cee134
    Options
    subcounter wrote: »
    cee134 wrote: »

I always thought it was a shark eating a dolphin.

I wish.
  • StealthHealth
    StealthHealth Posts: 2,417 Member
    Options
    I didn't have a profile pic for a long time. Then I did some user testing for MFP. One of the tests required me to add a profile pic. I googled "Arnold looking cool" and the Mr Freeze pic was one of the results. I liked it so I used it.
  • nomorepuke
    nomorepuke Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    lol someone changed the profile picture just for this thread. What an attention w****
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    nomorepuke wrote: »
    lol someone changed the profile picture just for this thread. What an attention w****

People change profile pics more often than others. And you saying they are attention w**** what does thay say about you?
  • beerfoamy
    beerfoamy Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    me at Sedlec Ossuary in Prague. I am tiny on the photo (winning, I hate having pics taken) and the bone chalice is epic!
  • Gimsteinn
    Gimsteinn Posts: 7,678 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
  • nomorepuke
    nomorepuke Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    sw33tp3a1 wrote: »

People change profile pics more often than others. And you saying they are attention w**** what does thay say about you?

Lmao it was a joke! I just think it's funny when people take this stupid little app so seriously. You people need to stop worrying about what others think about you.
    "Omg! Someone just said I'm a hater! Omg! That's such an end of the world! " Does anyone have a soothing cream? Cos I just got burnt!"
  • Gimsteinn
    Gimsteinn Posts: 7,678 Member
    Options
    sw33tp3a1 wrote: »

Lmao it was a joke! I just think it's funny when people take this stupid little app so seriously. You people need to stop worrying about what others think about you.
    "Omg! Someone just said I'm a hater! Omg! That's such an end of the world! " Does anyone have a soothing cream? Cos I just got burnt!"

Yeah you're gonna be popular around here :|