How do you ( or did) plan to celebrate or reward yourself?

Options
When you finally reach your target weight loss goal? Or If you already did how did your reward yourself.

I thought about spending money on new wardrobe but changed my mind. So I'm planning a 1 week get-away beach vacation as a reward if I reach my goal by my birthday this summer. I can celebrate both my birthday and my weight loss.

Replies

• ladyreva78
    ladyreva78 Posts: 4,080 Member
    Options
    I've been rewarding myself with new clothes out of necessity. I have to look presentable for work and too big clothes and a front desk don't mix well...

My long term reward (dependent on hitting goal weight and maintaining for 2 years) is eye surgery. My doctor actually suggested it to me when I went it to start the necessary preparations. He's worried that losing weight might impact my sight (my astigmatism has been changing since I've lost weight), so he'd rather wait until it's again stabilized - meaning in about 4 years... :neutral:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!