Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

5 months until wedding home exercise routine ?

Hi, would like some advise, I'm due to get married in 5 months on a beach somewhere hot !! I'm currently 16.1/2 stone , really want to change that - I have rubbish willpower and always start something but can't seem to Finnish it ! But I really need to do this and stick to it . I have weights and spin bike at home what would people suggest for a workout routine that will help loose weight with a good diet ? How many times per week etc ? I am also going to start using MyFitnessPal to log food . Any advise would be much appreciated

Replies

• Cherimoose
    Cherimoose Posts: 5,208 Member
    edited February 2017
    Weight loss only requires eating fewer calories than you burn, but if you choose to add exercise, a common plan is to do a full-body weights workout every 2-3 days, and cardio on most other days. A simple weights program is the Nerd Fitness beginner's program.. but there are many others out there. Search the forum if you want more ideas for home workouts. It's asked every day. :+1:
  • Therealobi1
    Therealobi1 Posts: 3,262 Member
    fitnessblender.com is a great website for workouts
    also look on you tube to find a spin bike routine