Oscar Chit Chat

Options
2»

Replies

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,497 Member
    Options
    race relations are now solved in america

Thank God for actors; they're so smart and we should do everything they say.
  • LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    Options
    Casey Affleck. Yessss!!!

Yes. And Bens face was like. "Oh no... little brothers giving me some competition."
  • LittleLionHeart1
    edited February 2017
    Options
    My singing voice is a bit like Florence Foster Jenkins. :D
  • LittleLionHeart1
    Options
    I was really hoping Lion would win something. That movie was so touching.

I plan on seeing that one. :)
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,497 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    race relations are now solved in america

Thank God for actors; they're so smart and we should do everything they say.

so true. I model my life around the lessons that they teach from their ivory towers

Yeah, they sure are better than the rest of us.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
  • Riffraft1960
    Riffraft1960 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    HyeKarma wrote: »
    I love all of it. The red carpet. The awards show. I especially like the technical nominations. The sound mixing, the music scores, the hair & makeup, the cinematography, costume design. I'm watching it right now. I'm in LaLa Land. :)

I am going to brag, since you mentioned sound mixing and music. My nephew just won his first Golden Reel award in TV Short Form Musical for his work on Mozart in the Jungle
  • LittleLionHeart1
    Options
    HyeKarma wrote: »
    I love all of it. The red carpet. The awards show. I especially like the technical nominations. The sound mixing, the music scores, the hair & makeup, the cinematography, costume design. I'm watching it right now. I'm in LaLa Land. :)

I am going to brag, since you mentioned sound mixing and music. My nephew just won his first Golden Reel award in TV Short Form Musical for his work on Mozart in the Jungle

Wow!!! :o I would be so proud of him. I have some audio techs, and a special backline tech who also has his degree in recording arts, in the family. So I can appreciate this talent. :)
  • ActivatedAlm0nds
    ActivatedAlm0nds Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    io0ulxexvtp2.jpg
    He gave a good performance in Manchester by the Sea though. Fences was a great movie, but not worth Best Actor.

Moonlight did deserve Best Picture