Friends/accountability partners wanted

Options
Hey hey, please feel free to add me. I lost a lil over 20 lbs last year and I gained alot of it back to due to personal issues ay rhe end of the year. But now I'm more motivated than ever to lose the weight back and then some and keep it off too. Positive people let's help each other out.

Replies

• BoiNeezy
    BoiNeezy Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Add me if u like
  • lynnpaige41
    lynnpaige41 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You can do it, keep that same mindset and you got this
  • AdiFlatts
    AdiFlatts Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Add me too!
    I was motivated last year and was doing so good until I let myself fall off! Gained about 22lbs again. So, I am committing to getting in shape to run a glow foam 5k in Des Moines this August! It will be my first 5K!
    I'm here for you sister!!
  • lgibbons92
    lgibbons92 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add/message me. I'm trying to lose all the weight that I gained back over the last 2 years as well
  • Sayley1
    Sayley1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Add me as well. We can hold each other accountable.
  • jtru30
    jtru30 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. It's always great to have extra encouragement! I'm down 15 lbs and am trying to loose 63lbs more by the end of the year.
  • anichols4
    anichols4 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You can do it! Feel free to add me. I've got about 30 lbs left to lose. It's hard when no one around me is trying to lose or trying to exercise.
  • christys03
    christys03 Posts: 22,785 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent......we can do it!
  • gillian1986
    gillian1986 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm new to MFP and looking for support! Just had my third child and am looking to lose a stubborn 40 lbs!
  • april37
    april37 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You can add me also. I could use someone to help keep me on track!