Low carb taco shell out of cheese and homemade taco seasoning. AMAZING!

Options
emmagrace0818
emmagrace0818 Posts: 211 Member
Trying to get crafty with my pinterest pins!
Struggling at times with this whole low carb thing, this may help!!
b3zagk37306a.jpg

Replies

• Hamsibian
    Hamsibian Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options
    How did you make the shell?
  • emmagrace0818
    Options
    take any kind of shredded cheese you want. I used 1/4 cup for each shell. Place them in circles on parchment paper, make pretty thin, and bake like 5-7 minutes at 350, until they look golden. after about a minute of cooling take some tongs and place over some utensils. i attached the photo for what I mean. Next time I'm going to use something wider so the shell can sit better. I should have waited longer too, so the shells were more crunchy. but still delicious. npwvcfdmjvld.jpg
  • bbell1985
    bbell1985 Posts: 4,572 Member
    Options
    Now put it on a huge bed of salad. I will never understand this. Not enough food.
  • emmagrace0818
    Options
    bbell1985 wrote: »
    Now put it on a huge bed of salad. I will never understand this. Not enough food.

This is not all I had but thanks for the input! :)
  • Hamsibian
    Hamsibian Posts: 1,388 Member
    Options
    take any kind of shredded cheese you want. I used 1/4 cup for each shell. Place them in circles on parchment paper, make pretty thin, and bake like 5-7 minutes at 350, until they look golden. after about a minute of cooling take some tongs and place over some utensils. i attached the photo for what I mean. Next time I'm going to use something wider so the shell can sit better. I should have waited longer too, so the shells were more crunchy. but still delicious. npwvcfdmjvld.jpg

Cool! I can't have cheese now, but I will mentally log this for the future.