How to count Pure Barre workouts?

Options
Hi, All. I have a question about accounting for non-cardio workouts when figuring calorie goals. I just started taking Pure Barre classes at a local studio. It's a combo of pilates and yoga and is a dance (ballet) inspired workout, so it focuses on lots of small, high rep movements using mostly my own body weight. There are some light hand weights used, but mostly it's me, the barre, and a yoga mat. No cardio. The class is 55 minutes long and I take classes 3-4 times a week. When I am not doing that, I try to walk using Leslie Sansone or Jessica Smith walking dvds and that I do 2-3 times a week. So I am exercising every day, for a good 45-55 minutes a day. I used the iifym calculator to figure my calories, so I only log my food into MFP, not my activity, as my calorie goal has the exercise already figured in. Now my question is this: do I tell the iifym calculator I am exercising 7 days a week for an average of 45 minutes or should I just input the cardio at 3 days for 45 minutes? The difference really is only about 100 calories/day, but over the course of a week, that's 700 calories that I am either over/under eating. I just finished my first week of barre/walking workouts and I didn't lose any weight, but I'm not too panicked yet. I have done this a long time....today's weight is a reflection of last week's work/nutrition, but I it did get me to wondering if I am calculating my calories correctly. I should add that I wear a fitbit and during my barre workouts my heart rate is not elevated enough for the fitbit to count the minutes as "active minutes" but I burn about 300 calories in an hour. I know it's not all about numbers on the scale, but when you work so hard and track like you're supposed to and don't see the scale move in the right direction it's frustrating. I just want to make sure I am eating in the right calorie range for the work I am doing. Thank you.