MFP Loyalty

Options

Replies

• GymRatSF
    GymRatSF Posts: 8,903 Member
    Options
    I have a few that have been with me almost from the very start several years ago (this is not my first account). I won't call them out as they don't visit the forums anymore but they have been there through it all for me.

Some others that have been great friends and I appreciate greatly: @jtegirl1 @Free2LiveAgain @Badger_Girl99
  • Free2LiveAgain
    Free2LiveAgain Posts: 966 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    GymRatSF wrote: »
    I have a few that have been with me almost from the very start several years ago (this is not my first account). I won't call them out as they don't visit the forums anymore but they have been there through it all for me.

Some others that have been great friends and I appreciate greatly: @jtegirl1 @Free2LiveAgain @Badger_Girl99

Right back atcha! There are some great people on my FL.. a couple who recently deleted their accounts and I hope they come back.. a few that don't come into the forums that have listened to my rants and offered up great advice. I haven't gotten to know a lot of the regulars here on the forum, but seeing how "tight knit" some of you are is awesome
  • toned_thugs_n_harmony
    toned_thugs_n_harmony Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    melmelw03 wrote: »
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    This post made me miss so many people. I think KK is my oldest friend who frequented the forums, but I don't think this is where I met her. She doesn't come around these parts anymore (she is the smarter of the two of us) from her I met Rico who I miss a lot. The parties we used to have on his statuses had me in tears from laughing so hard. So thanks to him and his unique, yet so similar to me group of friends, came @_har_T_Swallow and @melmelw03 whom I love to pieces <3 (And T you made me smile big with your post above, I knew you loved me and you have hit your nice quota for the week). I miss Jackie too even though she is also still technically around.
    There are others who I have known longer, but they will never see this so whats the point?
    I just thought of about 10 more people who have left and with it a part of my soul died. Jerks.

It's was nothing for Rico's statuses to have 100+ comments. Good times. :smiley:

late to this party but damn do I miss Rico! used to still talk with him every now and then but haven't heard from him in a couple months. I haz the sadz.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    I am still friends with some on other social media sites, so luckily I haven't lost track of everyone.
  • Timshel_
    Options
    7106f38a205c6caf986859407d311d4d.jpg

Sure it is! They'll do unspeakable things in the bedroom

• Badger_Girl99
    Badger_Girl99 Posts: 2,220 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    GymRatSF wrote: »

The feeling is mutual my friend :)
  • Timshel_
    Options
    Also, a lot of us changed names so I don't even know who is who anymore.
  • MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    Options
    I keep it simple. have no friends, it's harder to get caught that way.
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    _MistahJ_ wrote: »
    @usmcmp and @StarGazerPicTaker go back more than five years with me. They've stuck with me longer than any of my other relationships and I love them for it.

@_MistahJ_ <3 You've been there for me, even after I unfriended you over something childish a long time ago :D
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    @jtegirl @tjiddy @kwph @Fit4LifeGal79 @Tiny_Rick @Timshel_
    It's been a pleasure to know every one of you :*

@TattooedDolphinGirl78 @Tallawah @FabulousFantasticFifty
    @Broomstick_Boo @Fit4LifeGal79
    @tiny_rick ...have all been with me pretty much from the start..a few changed names ..
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,637 Member
    Options
    _MistahJ_ wrote: »
    @usmcmp and @StarGazerPicTaker go back more than five years with me. They've stuck with me longer than any of my other relationships and I love them for it.

You are loved right back! ❤️❤️
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    @LiftingLisa @LL5lifts @nolan44219 have been with me for almost a year and I talk to them in some sort of form every single day. I would be lost with out them.
  • LiftingLisa
    LiftingLisa Posts: 12,345 Member
    Options
    @LiftingLisa @LL5lifts @nolan44219 have been with me for almost a year and I talk to them in some sort of form every single day. I would be lost with out them.

<3<3