New magic boiled egg diet.

Options
2»

Replies

• andrea4736
    andrea4736 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Does this pair well with the mac and cheese diet? Asking for a friend. I loooooooove eggs so I could definitely do this diet. But long term not so much, lol.
  • Afura
    Afura Posts: 2,054 Member
    Options
    futureicon wrote: »
    First you have to find a magic chicken..
    j82e0zrws1A64.gif

I believe you need the chicken yoddler for this to work.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Pc-QCEtOgM
  • CrazyCatLady916
    CrazyCatLady916 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    ritzvin wrote: »
    No salt on eggs??? Can't read further :D
    !

I prefer mine with dijon mustard or Frank's hot sauce, and on top of some sort of starch.

mmm Frank's hot sauce! I put that *kitten* on everything!!!!
  • junodog1
    junodog1 Posts: 4,792 Member
    Options
    KWlosingit wrote: »
    Or I had another thought. Anyone know the Eat more Chicken campaign for Chick Fil A with the cows. Maybe this is another uprising by the cows.

I don't think so because if we ate all the eggs there would be no grown chickens for the filets.
  • tulips_and_tea
    tulips_and_tea Posts: 5,715 Member
    Options
    That is a LOT of eggs. No thanks. Kind of like this gem on MSN today about "food myths":

"Only Calories Count

Counting calories can sometimes be a useful tool to help monitor your food intake, but when it comes to weight loss, things are not always as simple as calories in and calories out. In fact, you might gain weight even if you’re eating fewer calories. Researchers at Wake Forest University have found that trans fats can actually cause you to pack on the pounds, even if you’re not eating an excessive amount of calories, so make sure you’re taking as close a look at the quality of your calories as the quantity."

Ridiculous. It's no wonder so many people are confused and uneducated when it comes to calorie counting and weight loss.
  • VintageFeline
    VintageFeline Posts: 6,771 Member
    Options
    In one of the comments where someone was asking about portions and such, someone replied telling them to Google some other name the diet had 20 years ago. Guy genuinely comes back saying how it just took him to links about some gimmick diet. What, the same gimmick diet just rebranded? Dead.