Options
13»

Replies

• BaddS4
    BaddS4 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    mom22dogs wrote: »
    BaddS4 wrote: »
    Your diary is set to private, but my first question is "Are you using a food scale to weigh everything and logging everything into MFP?"

I would hate to tell you to eat more, only to find out that your 900 calories per day is really 1800 because you are underestimating or not accurately logging.

Everything I eat or drink.. Minus the black coffee is logged... But I'm going to have to up my count starting now to get a better healthier result.. One more question... Should I be dipping into my workout calories or can I just stick to the daily limit of 2200??
    I want to be lighter, leaner and healthier... Just not sure on how to go about it properly... I went from 275 to 185 in July, but since put back on almost 30... My ideal weight would be 175..

You say it's logged, but is is weighed/measured properly? I find it really hard to believe all these people who got fat by eating too many calories, suddenly claim that 850 calories, 1000 calories are just really hard to eat. I would think it is more likely you are eating a lot more than you think you are.

It's all put on a measuring scale before it's introduced to my plate... With my work and schedule it can be difficult to get in enough calories.. Sometimes I'm just not hungry and don't want to eat... But I'm trying to get more in.. This only started when I started the afternoon shift im on... Today's been a better day than the others.. Calorie wise that is...