Random bullsh!t....

Options
kaizaku
kaizaku Posts: 1,039 Member
When you wear your pullover jumper or t-shirt in a rush, without checking which way is the front. Why does it almost every time I wear the wrong side. The chances of getting the right is slim.

Does anyone else have that issue? Or is it just me?

Replies

• melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,338 Member
    Options
    Only when I'm about to do the walk of shame and get dressed in the dark.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    It seems if you don't check it, you have a 50% chance of getting it right.
  • subcounter
    subcounter Posts: 2,382 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    It seems if you don't check it, you have a 50% chance of getting it right.

If you really leave it to luck gods, then I'd be wearing mine inside out, and on the wrong side. Normally that'd be 25% chance but mines probably at the 33.3% golden ratio.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,498 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    melmelw03 wrote: »
    Only when I'm about to do the walk of shame and get dressed in the dark.

Everywhere I walk, it's a walk of shame.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    nb4tl
  • subcounter
    Options
    LL5lifts wrote: »
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    Most of my shirts have tags in them so I am generally putting them on the right way, even in the dark. I have,on occasion, put my underwear on inside out in the dark though.

so you are admitting you wear underwear. I thought all the mfp ladies claimed to go commando. I remember that thread.

wait going commando is not a thing?!

giphy.gif
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    Most of my shirts have tags in them so I am generally putting them on the right way, even in the dark. I have,on occasion, put my underwear on inside out in the dark though.

so you are admitting you wear underwear. I thought all the mfp ladies claimed to go commando. I remember that thread.

I wear underwear to the gym. ALWAYS. However, I do not wear them 24 hours a day. Never to sleep and rarely if I am in sweats or comfy pants at home. Almost always with jeans unless it is just a quick trip out

* photo request
  • subcounter
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

I wear underwear to the gym. ALWAYS. However, I do not wear them 24 hours a day. Never to sleep and rarely if I am in sweats or comfy pants at home. Almost always with jeans unless it is just a quick trip out

* photo request

Everything is glitchy today. I tried to post in the selfie thread and no luck!

giphy.gif
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

* photo request

Everything is glitchy today. I tried to post in the selfie thread and no luck!

Glitchy is my comfort zone.
  • MonkeyMel21
    MonkeyMel21 Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    I was going to say something comical relating my 7 yo's trouble with front vs back with the OP's struggles but I see the thread has taken a different turn.
  • kaizaku
    kaizaku Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    I was going to say something comical relating my 7 yo's trouble with front vs back with the OP's struggles but I see the thread has taken a different turn.

Feel free to share your comical of your 7yrold, I'm sure everyone was to hear lol
  • JukeboxHeroine
    JukeboxHeroine Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I have put my scrub pants on inside out and worn them to work that way. I realized my error half way through when I went to the bathroom. I think I've done that twice Now. No one has ever noticed.....I think.