Lost 4 Stone but now want to start counting Macros - 18 years old

Options
remidowu
remidowu Posts: 13 Member
I've been eating 1200 calories a day and go along with carbs,fat,protein etc. But today is a day of change! I've been struggling to get rid of those last pounds so when I started reading up on it I saw that I may have been under eating hence my body doesn't want to let go of the last pounds! So after watching some videos. I've calculated my macros and I'm now going to start tracking these for weight loss. I found that most of the time eating 1200 calories was alright for me but after about 2 weeks I would have a 3 day binge! So from now on I'll be eating more and working out 3-5 times a week. Hopefully I don't gain weight as this has been a main issue why I didn't want to track macros but in taking the plunge or should I say lunge (haha) ! I shall weigh myself in two weeks and let you guys know how I'm going on. Let me know if any of you guys have counted macros and how it went for you would appreciate it. Have a good day Xxx

Replies

• kylecpatterson
    kylecpatterson Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Easy fix. Stop binging.
  • allie2girlz
    allie2girlz Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on losing 4 stones, isn't that 40 pounds? Tracking never hurts, for me slows down mindless eating. You may feel an urge to binge because 1200 calories is too low? Make minor adjustments in calories and macros and listen to what your body is telling you. Do you feel full, healthy, energetic? You can watch scale but body measurements are more accurate. Good Luck!