Hello there... Im gonna be a keto mama

Options
Ok to begin my name is crystal but you can call me mama cause everyone else does but i hope you wont lol. I am 5'10 and 266 lbs. I have 2 children a son and faughter 1 yr apart. I lost a son at 37 weeks in my first pregnacy i got pregnat with my next son about 9 months later and then my daughter 3 months after my son. So i have been pregnant for 3 yrs. You can only imagine what my stomach looks like.....
I have health issues like a 2 bad back ussues that make excersize close to impossible. Also chronic fatigue and i believe now im getting fibromyalgia... I hurt all the time. I have migranes alot now.  Overall i feel like death and a failure as a mother and wife.  Iv tried loosing weight b4 my family is all well most r overweight. Most have tgroid issues but dr keeps saying i dont. I dont believe it bc so many issues match the discription anyways... Iv been so depressed ov gained abt 66 lbs in my 5-6 yrs of marriage.
Well about 2 weeks ago pants tgat were pretty much new and fit ok were getting titghter and tgen just got to tight ut hurt. I just ripped them off i was so mad. I try and eat well but its hard with my husband and kids. I just looked at my body and just was abt to break down but i couldnt bc we had leave. I just said thats it i HAVE to find someway to loose the weight starting today. So iv started citting like 90 % of my carbs suger and fats. Tried eating with whole foods and clean foods just really tried keeping my cals down. Then one day a baby loss group got to talking about keto and it intrigued me. So i (being a researcher of things /google queen lol) i came to conclusion tbis was it this was something i could do it be hard but not impossible plus benifits out way the cons.  Im slowly making the transitio, im gonna get things i need and make some things to freeze.  Be prepared so i can keep at it real well. I want to really stick by it and see if it helps at all. I need to loose weight. To feel and look better but also to be the role model and mither my kids need and deserve. Im hopeful but also scared it wont help. I need this to help me.  Im trying to use this app to track what im eating... Im not great at it but trying to get better. Sorry for the rant i just want to lay it all out. Iv thought abt making a youtube channel to help keep me accoubtable.  We will see... I dont even know how to do all thst stuff so ya doubtful. Lol. I wish all who reads this gluck on your journey. If uou are on or thinking about doing keto please reachout, but i welcome everyone.