Healthy low calorie, low fat finds!

Options
Anyone find snacks or foods that taste really good and are low fat and calories.
My favorite new find is kims magic pop honey wheat crackers. They are huge and 15 cals each. Taste good to me too and great for dippng in hummus for a healthy low cal/fat lunch!
Also my dad told me about an I've cream pop called enlighten...80-90 cals... still haven't found them at my store yet.
What have you found?

Replies

• sarajenivieve
    sarajenivieve Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    I eat mostly healthy low cal and low fat.
    I love and recommend spaghetti squash and zucchini as noodles
  • Hellylu000
    Hellylu000 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Do u have the vegetti? Sounds good. Thanks!
  • sarajenivieve
    Options
    I have like a thing that makes them into noodles is that what you mean?
    also zucchini raw as noodles with a cashew based raw alfredo sauce is to die for!
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Light laughing cow cheese. It's so versatile and creamy.
  • sarajenivieve
    Options
    is that the peeler thing that makes it like noodles? if so yes lol
    raw zucchini noodles with a raw cashew based alfredo sauce is to die for! and I love salsa and mustard
  • Hellylu000
    Options
    Light laughing cow cheese. It's so versatile and creamy.

I love laughing cow, I've been trying to cut out dairy but if I do, it's laughing cow! Yum
  • Hellylu000
    Options
    is that the peeler thing that makes it like noodles? if so yes lol
    raw zucchini noodles with a raw cashew based alfredo sauce is to die for! and I love salsa and mustard

Yum cashew alfredo. Lol yes it's the peeler thing. I haven't bought it yet but have been considering.
  • sarajenivieve
    Options
    I don't know the name of my model it was a gift but I love it! onegreenplanet.org has a recipe section with great healthy recipes!
  • PKM0515
    PKM0515 Posts: 2,937 Member
    Options
    The Enlightened bars are good. I have the almond ones in my freezer right now. I get them at Shop Rite, but I've seen them in Kings and, I think, Acme as well. I'm in New Jersey (U.S.).

I can't believe I'm saying this (because I scoffed at it before), but edamame. I just bought a bag of frozen ones, in the pod, from Trader Joe's. I had them at an impromptu, post-shoveling neighborhood get-together a couple of weeks ago. The were briefly cooked in salted water, then we scooped them out of the pods and ate them. Seriously, they were very good!

Laughing Cow cheese or Sargento reduced fat cheese sticks. Popcorn (home-cooked, not microwaved). Celery sticks with reduced fat cream cheese and olives. Greek yogurt. Right now I'm really enjoying plain, non-fat Greek yogurt with Dole all-natural sweet cherries (frozen) or with fresh blackberries.
  • LockeInYourSuccess
    LockeInYourSuccess Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Kettle baked potato chips 10 chips for 60 calories
  • buglesalmoncatgirl
    buglesalmoncatgirl Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Arctic zero ice cream, Halo top ice cream, rice cakes, reduced sugar ketchup, sugar free jello!
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    You don't have to look for special foods. Eat whatever you like, but eat appropriate portions. Your calorie goal tells you what appropriate portions are.