Down 20lbs in 30 days!!!

Options
OkChargerFan
OkChargerFan Posts: 371 Member
Sold on this app, but it's really been about paying attention to portions! This app keeps my mind on how much I can eat and what I eat. Trade offs are almost daily. I'll cut back on this, to get a little more of that. Still have a ways to go but I'm prepared!

Replies

• daworley
    daworley Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Yay for you! Keep up the really great work!
  • lynder64
    lynder64 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!!!
  • naomillion
    naomillion Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • tarothelp
    tarothelp Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    What app are you referring to? Or am I missing something??

• jpoehls9025
    jpoehls9025 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Sold on this app, but it's really been about paying attention to portions! This app keeps my mind on how much I can eat and what I eat. Trade offs are almost daily. I'll cut back on this, to get a little more of that. Still have a ways to go but I'm prepared!

I couldn't agree more, tracking what I eat in MFP allows me to really get a more visual idea of how to "load balance" my food intake. I'm down 8lbs myself in two weeks so I'm going the right direction!
  • OkChargerFan
    Options

tarothelp wrote: »
    What app are you referring to? Or am I missing something??
    The "MyFitnessPal" app.

• tarothelp
    tarothelp Posts: 167 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Oh lol sorry I thought you were linking to another app.... I Am constantly amazed how people loose so much so quick I have not had that type of rapid weight loss. Men loose faster and weightloss can be slower if you are working on your last few lbs also But tracking certainly does help us all!! So happy for your success!!! Are you exercising too?
  • OkChargerFan
    Options
    tarothelp wrote: »
    Oh lol sorry I thought you were linking to another app.... I Am constantly amazed how people loose so much so quick I have not had that type of rapid weight loss. Men loose faster and weightloss can be slower if you are working on your last few lbs also But tracking certainly does help us all!! So happy for your success!!! Are you exercising too?

Sadly no. I need to get on that.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!