I may be bad but I'm perfectly good at it

Options
Carbkiller1970
Carbkiller1970 Posts: 3,289 Member
In my younger years I was a choreographer (hip hop mostly) today I'm 46 and still love to dance this genre, I may be good at it but feel at 46 shouldn't really be doing it like it's kinda of embarrassing got anything your good at but feel like you shouldn't do it?

Replies

• Carbkiller1970
    Options
    Used to be a member of the BMW club played on the track and drove fast still get an itch to do it once in awhile but now I have to many kids car seats
  • Carbkiller1970
    Options
    I am really good at spending more time downtown than uptown. Is that a bad thing?

It depends what your doing downtown what's the difference?
  • Carbkiller1970
    Options
    Never been to new york :(
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    I am still a kickass cocktail waitress...
  • Carbkiller1970
    Options
    Use to cheerlead can still do icartwheel I think but won't attempt to find out cause I mybreak something and be a burden to my family :#
  • vikinglander
    vikinglander Posts: 1,547 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    idk1970 wrote: »

Come visit. I'd be glad to show you around. Seriously.

I used to be an awesome bodysurfer...like a seal...but haven't been on a wave in a LOT of years. In fact, haven't been to the beach in two summers, not to swim, anyway. I'd love to get back to it.

And why exactly can't you still dance?? You don't think 46 is OLD, do you??
  • Carbkiller1970
    Options
    idk1970 wrote: »

Come visit. I'd be glad to show you around. Seriously.

I used to be an awesome bodysurfer...like a seal...but haven't been on a wave in a LOT of years. In fact, haven't been to the beach in two summers, not to swim, anyway.

I know New York is one of those places that everyone should see but its never been on my list I'm more of a log cabin Alaska kinda of vacation but thanks for kindness
  • Carbkiller1970
    Options
    jager bombs

I gave up drinking but In all honesty I was never good at it
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    Well, per my snotty little sister, only 20somethings should shop at American Eagle, but given that I have the body of a 20something at 47, I rock their jeans. They look great on me and they're inexpensive. Sorry snobby sis, I can't afford $150. jeans.

I love their jeans. I've a couple of pairs and they are my favourites
  • Pamela_43
    Pamela_43 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I had a cool grandma. If a song came on in a department store she liked...she was dancing. She was 89. She would say life is short...lighten up, I'm old...I'm not dead. So I do. I love to dance so I do. My kids can all dance too. So at my daughters sweet 16. Nobody was dancing. I got on the dance floor, so my kids did. Then everyone else did. We had so much fun. Im glad my kids arent embarrassed of me, but they do say MOTHER, no twerking! Hahaha