Do you have a "thinspration" person?

Options

Replies

• caffreycasiano
    Options
    Me, a year and a half ago. I look at old pictures to remind me of my goals and that it is possible for me to have a thin figure.

36258713.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • seliinac
    seliinac Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Me when I was thinner. That's what my avatar pic is - my inspiration.
  • EyeOTS
    EyeOTS Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Same, it's me from when I played football in high school.
  • Joreanasaurous
    Joreanasaurous Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    5426d3a7-d074-4197-b641-b8f093bc5f70.jpg

4dfb3fea-20ca-4bf8-98b9-b525568b6233.jpg

Christmas Abbott

I will never look like her, I have a completely different body shape. But she inspires me and reminds me that a strong/fit woman is sexy.
  • Rosplosion
    Rosplosion Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    As a very well-endowed woman (a fact that isn't going to change regardless of how much I loose, just the proportion on endowment) and someone who does still want to maintain some gorgeous curves, my "thinspration" person would have to be Miss Christina Hendricks.

600full-christina-hendricks.jpg

She...um...*drool*

But my body type is much more like Venus Williams when I'm fit.

venus-williams_zps65deb044.jpg
  • FearAnLoathingJ
    FearAnLoathingJ Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    No
  • gigglybeth
    gigglybeth Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    As a very well-endowed woman (a fact that isn't going to change regardless of how much I loose, just the proportion on endowment) and someone who does still want to maintain some gorgeous curves, my "thinspration" person would have to be Miss Christina Hendricks.

600full-christina-hendricks.jpg

Seconded...although I sadly do not have all the boobage. LOL
  • popsicklestar
    popsicklestar Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I've been trying to find a celebrity to inspire me that is a similar height and build as me. I love Kate Moss, and she is the same height as me, but not quite as curvy. Her weight of 120 pounds would look unattractively skinny on me. So far, my celebrity inspirations are J Lo and Kim Cattrall.
  • KenosFeoh
    KenosFeoh Posts: 1,837 Member
    Options
    Beyonce, Shakira, Marilyn Monroe, young Elizabeth Taylor. They all have my body type. Oh, and me in college. I can't believe I once looked that good!
  • Lady_Bane
    Lady_Bane Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Dana Linn Bailey. Shes on my wall, shes on my phone wallpaper, shes on my fridge, Flag nor fail on my car, Flag nor Fail tattoos
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    Go to www.sexyswimwear.com and look at the fitness models who are modeling the Colleen Kelly bathing suits on that page. Those are my inspiration (Kasie Rae, Jamie Eason, etc). They all have less body fat than I do but are strong and fit. I would rather have an athletic and lean physique than simply "thin." I've always been more of the athletic type, though.

Also, I don't look to these ladies as a reason to put down the food. I look to them as a reason to put more weight on the bar at the gym. Jamie Eason's recipes are awesome, and I would rather say yes to food. :flowerforyou:
  • chillycsmith
    Options
    MILEY, bro. She is the hottest chick I have ever seen. Fantastic body.
  • teaparty75
    teaparty75 Posts: 170
    Options
    Me, in my early 20's. I liked how I looked, and I was fit.
    i loved my early 20's body - too bad i didn't appreciate it back then , i'm trying to get back to that girl !!
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    No one looks like me so no
  • pobalita
    pobalita Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    <<me. 8 months ago.
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    Real people or fictional people?

Fictional people:
    Emma_Frost_by_Marcio_Abreu.jpg

Real people: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0oVeDXzpdo&amp;list=UUP8wqLAt5qYMmOwMB7-mvTQ
  • elgray26
    elgray26 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    30xiqo6.jpg

33k6w3n.jpg
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options
    5426d3a7-d074-4197-b641-b8f093bc5f70.jpg

Christmas Abbott

I hate the term thinspiration. I also realize that she and I have totally different bodies but I admit, when I doing this, I imagine I look this fierce. I :heart: her.
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options
    Me, in my early 20's. I liked how I looked, and I was fit.
    i loved my early 20's body - too bad i didn't appreciate it back then , i'm trying to get back to that girl !!

Exactly me too.
  • HealthWoke0ish
    HealthWoke0ish Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    My little brother reminds me of how I used to be...and what I can be like again...:smile:

63458_10152728806300414_1292805956_n.jpg

ETA: He's 6'1" 230 lbs. I'm 6'0" and currently shooting for 220 lbs.