T25

Options
2»

Replies

• WillowTree84
    Options
    Are you guys fairly new to working out? AKA, were you REALLY sore after the first workouts? The body's natural response to muscle damage (soreness) is inflammation which can take up to 6 weeks to go away. You guys could both be retaining water. I started a weight loss challenge through my local YMCA and lost 6 pounds through diet alone in the first two weeks. As soon as I started T25, I gained 3.5 back. All I could think was, "What the hell? I'm busting by butt and GAINED weight?!" Don't get discouraged. Feeling better is a bigger prize anyway. -Amber

This might help... http://www.teambeachbody.com/connect/message-boards/-/message_boards/message/264931839
  • bekky49
    bekky49 Posts: 3
    Options
    How did you like your t25 program and did you see results
  • Coyoteldy
    Coyoteldy Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I LOVE T25 ( no I am not a coach)...am on week nine...my fitness has improved 100%...have lost inches and about seven pounds.
    The inches are far more telling than the scale and the fact that my core is a LOT stronger, which has improved my running a ton. Best part about this for me is the changes I feel in my legs and energy level.