my journey is near complete

Options
hw 400 sw 398 cw 219 after being morbidly obese for years was sleeved on 9/15/15 then had a bowl obstruction 10/15 just had hernia and skin removal last week recovering ok after gainig 30# of fluids in hospital next week my binder and drain tube comes out ill feel great its been one hell of a long journey but went from 6x to a xxl 48w now a 36w ready for my new life anyone need help or inspiration fr me

Replies

• CurveAppeal86
    CurveAppeal86 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic! I am glad your journey is finally over, it sounds incredibly stressful.
  • MonaLisaLianne
    MonaLisaLianne Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    You've come a long way and should feel very proud of yourself!! but - unless you plan on leaving this earth soon, your journey is FAR from over ;) In fact, in some ways it's just beginning. Living at a healthy weight is a life-long endeavor. It's one that has it's own challenges, but they aren't insurmountable. Just as you've seen what you could accomplish to lose the weight, you'll find many more accomplishments in the future. Gaining muscle strength, or redefining you "body comp" as they call it is something you may look towards at some point. Whatever you do, remember that the condition of your body & your health are *your* choice to make.
  • thereshegoesagain
    thereshegoesagain Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options
    I"m very happy for you, congratulations!
  • Sara1791
    Sara1791 Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    A long hard road. I'm very impressed.
  • trigden1991
    trigden1991 Posts: 4,658 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your amazing progress.

Now comes the hard part; a lifetime maintaining your weight ;)
  • fostersu
    fostersu Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I hope you feel relieved and proud
  • Krri
    Krri Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You have so much to celebrate, but please remember that the journey is really NEVER over. Don't let the work you have done slip away by thinking you are done. This mindset and lifestyle is never over. Best Wishes!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!