30 day shred

Options
If you have completed 30 day shred, will you share your results please. I'm fixing to start this today and just need motivation. I haven't worked out in a long while so this is gonna be tough but I need to start somewhere.

Replies

• jjjs5
    jjjs5 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I have not completed, but I'm in day 3.
  • imabeevampire
    imabeevampire Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    i did about a week of it, i swear if i have to listen to that dvd once more il go mad XD its brutal, even level 1 but i did lose a bit of weight :)
  • marieamethyst
    marieamethyst Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    I've done a lot of her workouts and usually rotate through them depending on what I feel like doing, so I don't have 30DS specific results, but they helped me lose all the weight and tone up/get a flat stomach before (almost there again after baby #2, and I've been using her app for the past week and already see more definition, especially in my stomach area). :)
  • Pathman1
    Pathman1 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I did it a couple years ago with my ex-wife back when we were married. I found it boring to do the same video everyday for a week. I don't have before/after pics but I think we each may have lost about two pounds during that month with healthy eating. You'll be very sore for the first week, so drink plenty of water and try to keep moving. I didn't find the video particularly challenging so I bought much bigger dumbbells.