26yr old mom with 60+ lbs to lose, and planning on TTC...

Options
Looking for friends that I can relate to. :)

Replies

• ElikaCousland
    ElikaCousland Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I'm 27, have 60ish pounds left to lose, and I'm trying for my first baby. Feel free to add me! =]
  • britzzie
    britzzie Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I'm 28 soon to be 29 *cringe!* with an eight year old daughter. Have lost 70ish trying to lose 45ish more. I don't believe in starving/restricting. Do believe in lifting and staying positive. Feel free to add me!
  • crunchybubblez
    crunchybubblez Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Added! :)
  • crunchybubblez
    Options
  • Alyssah09
    Alyssah09 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Im 21 and just had baby number 2 and have about 60 lbs to lose to reach my first big milestone. Good luck TTC and fwwl free to add me!
  • crunchybubblez
    Options
    Thanks! :)
    Congrats on the new baby.
  • crunchybubblez
    Options
    Bump
  • Alyssah09
    Alyssah09 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much!!
  • Sagefemme76
    Sagefemme76 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'm a Mum of two and have at least 25kg to shift. I find giving and getting support here on MFP to be a valuable tool in my "new-me" project. I'm also a midwife and enjoy learning about people's journeys before they become clients of mine ;) Feel free to add me
  • lean_3
    lean_3 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm soon to be 29. Looking to loose in a perfect world 50 lbs. I have a 9 yr old and 5 yr old. Doing it on my own and support from mfp. Feel free to add me.
  • NYCNika
    NYCNika Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Good for you. There is a lot of research out there that says maternal weight at the time of conception and pregnancy sets baby's health and predisposition to being overweight as an adult and how many fat sells he will be born with.
  • crunchybubblez
    Options
    I'm a Mum of two and have at least 25kg to shift. I find giving and getting support here on MFP to be a valuable tool in my "new-me" project. I'm also a midwife and enjoy learning about people's journeys before they become clients of mine ;) Feel free to add me

Definitely!
    I would actually love to ask you a few questions about how I can have a successful vbac.
  • crunchybubblez
    Options
    Good for you. There is a lot of research out there that says maternal weight at the time of conception and pregnancy sets baby's health and predisposition to being overweight as an adult and how many fat sells he will be born with.

Thanks. :)
    I'm also hoping for a successful vbac, and being obese can definitely hinder that...
  • crunchybubblez
    Options
    Added. :)
  • layla3411
    layla3411 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    My name is Dawn I am 27 yrs old with a 2 yr old daughter. I put on about 50 pounds pregnant with my daughter and lost about 60 pounds with 60 more pounds to go. Lost about 25 of it with mfp. Would love to have more friends on here. :-)
  • crunchybubblez
    Options
    That's awesome!
    Adding you now.