Any P90x3 people out there?

Options
Hello! I am starting week two of P90x3 and wondered if anyone is doing it or has done it before?
Thanks!

Replies

• joyinlife77
    joyinlife77 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm on week one right now and am really enjoying it so far!

How's week 2 so far? Still sore or has that finally eased? :wink:
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    i did it in 2015, loved it, Tony Horton is crazy!

it really helped with my strength and flexibility
  • Lavelle1980
    Lavelle1980 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Yes, I'm in week 3. Loving it! Except the Yoga.
  • Bianca42
    Bianca42 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I did it last year and loved it.
  • BeeerRunner
    BeeerRunner Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    I did it as well, from 10/2015 to 1/2016. I lost 30 lbs during the 90 day program, but that had a lot to do with eating in deficit. The program is great though. I became very fit from it. When I started the program, I couldn't do 1 push up on my toes. By the end, I could do plyo push ups and could do 10 sets of 18 push ups all on my toes. You just have to gradually push yourself to do more with each workout. Have fun!!
  • ticiaelizabeth
    ticiaelizabeth Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I did it last year and loved it. It got me into the daily routine and I ended up doing longer daily workouts as a result. It was a great stepping stone in my fitness journey.
  • carlypi314
    carlypi314 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I did it previously and it was definitely my favorite program so far. My goal was to be able to do an unassisted chin up, I have never been able to do one before, by the end of 1 round I was able to do 2. I'm trying out the 22 Minute Hard Corps right now; trying to get back in shape after hurting my foot and losing my progress.