Need tips on looking good without makeup!

Options
sweetlyybroken
sweetlyybroken Posts: 209 Member
Anything you people out there have done/tried/discovered about looking great without makeup?

Replies

• funforsports
    funforsports Posts: 2,656 Member
    Options
    Fit girls with yoga pants on always look good.
  • sillygoosie
    sillygoosie Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options
    You're 18, I'm sure you look fine without makeup.
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options
    Always use a good moisturizer. Also, skin brightner is great for brightning up your skin if you don't want to use a lot of makeup.
  • sweetlyybroken
    sweetlyybroken Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Fit girls with yoga pants on always look good.

yes yes but I'm talking come school time when it's really not classy to wear those.
  • walleyclan1
    walleyclan1 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    Take good care of your skin. Good moisturizer. Confidence and a smile.
  • KathleenMurry
    KathleenMurry Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Staying hydrated, getting enough sleep and a good skin care regimen. No need for make up if you do that :)
  • tehboxingkitteh
    tehboxingkitteh Posts: 1,574 Member
    Options
    Good moisturizer/skin care regimen. Get your sleep in. Drink your water. Sunblock. Chapstick (don't forget the lips need to not look dried out).
  • mrs_mab
    mrs_mab Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    Drink LOTS of water!!!! Use a good moiturizer with high SPF.
  • dodihere
    dodihere Posts: 490
    Options
    primer only, fills in creases and pores and keeps nose from being too shiny.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    Anything you people out there have done/tried/discovered about looking great without makeup?

Pick good parents.
  • tehboxingkitteh
    tehboxingkitteh Posts: 1,574 Member
    Options

Pick good parents.
    I'm hot, and my parents aren't very attractive. Neither are my siblings. I'm going with I must be adopted.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options

Pick good parents.
    I'm hot, and my parents aren't very attractive. Neither are my siblings. I'm going with I must be adopted.

I'm probably your real dad. I got around a lot when I was younger.
  • _noob_
    _noob_ Posts: 3,306 Member
    Options
    I've been looking good without makeup for over 32 years. i say just let it happen.
  • KenosFeoh
    KenosFeoh Posts: 1,837 Member
    Options
    Excellent skin care, moisturizer, sunscreen
  • berriboobear
    berriboobear Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Things that have been said, confidence, smile...

get good sleep! Works wonders for all things from pep and energy levels to bags/circles under the eyes! :)
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    I guess you kind of either do or you don't. I'm not sure you have a lot of control over it. Though I think most women (with a few exceptions) look best with zero to minimal makeup.
  • shrinkinginQualicum
    shrinkinginQualicum Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Your hairstyle can make a huge difference to how good you look.
  • Pixi_Rex
    Pixi_Rex Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    I guess you kind of either do or you don't. I'm not sure you have a lot of control over it. Though I think most women (with a few exceptions) look best with zero to minimal makeup.

This
  • plynn54
    plynn54 Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    just a smile! no make up needed!. Im getting close to 40 and I credit the fact I don't wear makeup for zero wrinkles lol
  • kr1stadee
    kr1stadee Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    A good moisturizer, enough sleep, no smoking, staying hydrated, and most importantly, confidence. You know you look amazing without makeup, and everyone will also feel that way!!