We all are beautiful souls!

Options
vickiearkansas
vickiearkansas Posts: 3 Member
edited March 2017 in Introduce Yourself
Good morningggggg :) What a beautiful thing to experience it all in life and see the changes! An incredible journey to a healthier, more positive soul! We all rockkkk! We all need to support each other in this positive direction in our lives. Feel free to add me..

Replies

• embeers
    embeers Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Dear V, I really neeeeeded to see this today. I've been up all night, literally. My BFF hubby died last night, unexpectantly. I juust saw hm hours before, he kissed me on the cheek. We are all beautiful SOULS!!! Please add me too
  • vickiearkansas
    vickiearkansas Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My dear E,
    First I offer my condolences to you and your family. I am so sorry to hear of your loss. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Please accept my sincere sympathies and am sending you a big huggggg my beautiful friend.

I believe we all are beautiful souls and need to uplift each other. We all live in our own bodies and desire to be "rockingggg" in our way. Not only do we want to take care of our physical aspect but also what we put in our bodies! I am here to not only cheer for myself but for YOU!