Starting over

Options
2»

Replies

• donovanwoodworking
    donovanwoodworking Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    It would be interesting to have a conversation on how the weight was regained. Did you weigh yourself along the way? I know in the past..the reason i regained was i didn't get on the scale.

I agree. That plus just Free Range eating... :smiley:
  • Igottagethealthy17
    Igottagethealthy17 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm back at it as well :) your all more than welcome to add me :)
  • katybear82
    katybear82 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I regained because I found out I was pregnant and stopped tracking. Since my little one just turned one and stopped nursing I can focus on me again. I need to do this for myself, my kids and family. Finding time to exercise is not easy and it can get frustrating at times but I'm sticking with it this time. Feel free to add me as a friend. The more support and motivation we have the more successful we will be.
  • donovanwoodworking
    Options
    Last evening was in a position where I missed supper. I didn't get home till 10P and would usually eat up everything in my kitchen. I didn't do that.
  • donovanwoodworking
    Options
    Happy Friday!! My favorite day!! (I am off on the weekends). Everyone have a good weekend!! :smile:
  • farmgirl1677
    farmgirl1677 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I have been a member of MFP for years and weigh more now than I ever have. No fault of MFP because I use them every time I start over and every time I lose by counting calories. I am my own worst enemy. Starting over tomorrow and praying I have the will power and drive to make this the last time I start. Good luck everyone!!
  • donovanwoodworking
    Options
    I have been a member of MFP for years and weigh more now than I ever have. No fault of MFP because I use them every time I start over and every time I lose by counting calories. I am my own worst enemy. Starting over tomorrow and praying I have the will power and drive to make this the last time I start. Good luck everyone!!

The journey of many miles starts out with the first step. Keep moving toward your goals!! One step at a time!!! :)