5:2 Success Stories, I would love to hear them please.

Hi there.

How are you all doing? I hope life treats you well.

The diet research continues. This thread is intended for 5:2 success stories! I've found some good ones by doing a quick Google, but would appreciate more!

If you're willing to give me your personal success story, that would be inspiring.

Also, what makes this better and/or more effective than simply taking in the week's worth of calories divided by 7 every day? (i.e. 1200 calories or 1400 calories per day, whatever the average works out to be).

Cheers!

Replies

• Piqueaboo
    Piqueaboo Posts: 1,193 Member
    I hope you don't mind me asking, but I've seen you start a few threads around here - what is it you're looking for? The most sustainable way to lose weight? The quickest? The easiest? I'm curious.
  • buglesalmoncatgirl
    buglesalmoncatgirl Posts: 43 Member
    No I don't mind. I am trying to see what people's experiences are with the different methods. Looking for inspiration and real life experiences. Haven't fully worked out just what my method will be.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!