First/Last place you noticed progress?

Replies

• SCoil123
    SCoil123 Posts: 2,108 Member
    Always lose the boobs first and thighs last. Since I started recomp I've lost inches from my waist and hips and thighs are still staying the same.

Last time I lost 86lb and my thighs didn't start shrinking until I was down almost 50lb. It is frustrating.
  • onward1
    onward1 Posts: 386 Member
    Belly is first, boobs last.
  • U2R2
    U2R2 Posts: 260 Member
    Others noticed in my face first. I felt it in my calves first. Was nearly 70 pounds down before the midsection started shrinking.

• middlehaitch
    middlehaitch Posts: 8,483 Member
    Shoulders first, then a bit of all over followed by face, last, really dragging behind, tummy.

I have been maintaining for years and can tell as soon as I get out of the shower if I am starting to gain. One glance in the mirror and the truth will out.
    Rarely ever need to weigh myself.

Cheers, h.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    First place: Always the face!
    Last place: Everything seems to come off my body at the same pace. I just shrink all around. I guess my boobs would be last, since they don't really ever change.
  • onyxgirl17
    onyxgirl17 Posts: 1,721 Member
    First: face
    Last: thighs

Thighs put on weight first too...
  • Chadxx
    Chadxx Posts: 1,199 Member
    The first place I noticed it was my stomach, thankfully. Of course, it is also the last place to let go of that last bit of extra fat.
  • lulalacroix
    lulalacroix Posts: 1,082 Member
    I'm about one-third through my journey. I've really only noticed a difference on my belly and a bit from my butt. Fat toes and neck are still visible.
  • SunnyDayzMomma
    SunnyDayzMomma Posts: 114 Member
    Tummy first, thighs last.
  • Scarlet9904
    Scarlet9904 Posts: 32 Member
    ive only lost about 7lbs but it was all on my chest that shrunk >.>
  • Anna_137
    Anna_137 Posts: 167 Member
    My back. Would prefer my stomache but it's nice to be able to zip up some of my old dresses.

I'll let you know what was last when I've finished losing!
  • andrea4736
    andrea4736 Posts: 211 Member
    First is always my face. My thighs is always the last. Even when I'm at a healthy weight, my thighs are largely disproportionate.
  • ashcky
    ashcky Posts: 393 Member
    Noticed difference in my legs first. Stomach is always last *sigh*
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,876 Member
    my fingers and other extremities. my belly was the last to go, and it's the only thing that noticeably changes when I put on my winter weight.
  • Altess
    Altess Posts: 77 Member
    My calfs first, my stubborn thighs/backside are the last to show any progress.
  • brittyn3
    brittyn3 Posts: 481 Member
    I'm a mess. First hands/fingers/wrists and face. Then boobs. Last stomach and thighs. My hands are nice and bony now. It's awesome.. ?

haha
  • jwcanfield
    jwcanfield Posts: 192 Member
    edited March 2017
    My legs/thighs are almost always in good shape - genetic luck of the draw. But the belly, fat back, pones on upper hips - last things to go. Nothing like a flat fanny topped by fat pones - ugly stuff!
  • gizmom19
    gizmom19 Posts: 49 Member
    Fingers and calves first. I can get my rings off now and I couldn't for a while. My boots zip easier and fit looser. My stomach always seems to be last unfortunately.
  • VintageFeline
    VintageFeline Posts: 6,771 Member
    jwcanfield wrote: »
    My legs/thighs are almost always in good shape - genetic luck of the draw. But the belly, fat back, pones on upper hips - last things to go. Nothing like a flat fanny topped by fat pones - ugly stuff!

I have to ask. What are pones?

And I did a snigger at fanny because it has a totally different meaning here in the UK and I'm a child.